Cheer me up ladies : (

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject: Cheer me up ladies : (
Hi all,hoping you all can cheer me up a bit,I prob have no reason to feel down,as some of you have got BFN' s and af recently but I just feel so pooey today.

I'm tired and a bit grumpy,but not full blown yet,just waiting for that to kick in,then I'll know af is on her way : (

I was thinking of testing tomoz,then I may be more prepared for af to come but I also think maybe I should wait a bit longer but dont know if I can,any advice? xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Don't feel down Squibby, its early days yet, af is not due till Friday. Get yourself a nice bar of chocolate, and get your b/f to give you a big cuddle, that alwasy helps me.

I think you should wait till af is late before you test again, if you test again early, you may get yourslef dissapointed for no reason.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Dont be too down Squibby. look at me AF pains all day. MyDD going away tommorrow and not back till Fri and DH also away till late Fri, back Sat and of again sun till following Fri. I have my gorgeous son but then have to work the next 2 days.! Im not moaning just saying there is always someone worse and Im sure there lots worse than me. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh you are right hun,I am just far too impatient!

I think am not feeling to hopeful anyway,so prob a good idea to wait,wont waste a test then!

My bf isnt with me at the mo,off playing footy but I've had lots of cuddles today and will get lots more later.I got some choc too,which will be gone in about 5 minutes! lol

Cos its getting closer,I am just getting anxious and dreading getting the grumpiness,cos that is a sure sign of af for me.

Thanks hun xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Dont be too down Squibby. look at me AF pains all day. MyDD going away tommorrow and not back till Fri and DH also away till late Fri, back Sat and of again sun till following Fri. I have my gorgeous son but then have to work the next 2 days.! Im not moaning just saying there is always someone worse and Im sure there lots worse than me. Pupx

Yeh I know hun,thats why I feel guilty for moaning and feeling like this but not gonna anymore,just the fact its so close now thats all.

Thanks hun xxx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
grumpiness could be sign of pregnancy too? hormones flying everywhere?? who knows, our bodies are always playing tricks on us x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hey sweetheart,

Please dont feel down, at the end of the day it is your first month of trying and the facts and figures do say only 25% conceive in their first month. The best thing you can do is be positive, relax and dont stress yourself out so much. I know it is so much easier said than done, but it really is your best chance of conceiving quicker. Your body wont give you what you want when you are stressing the hell out of it!!

I really dont think you should test again until af is due. You will only be disappointed again and maybe for no reason. You need to give it time. If fertilised, it still takes another 7-10 days for it to travel through the tubes to the uterus and implant. If testing too early, you may get a false reading of a preg that doesnt stick. I am due af next tues, but still dont intend to test until NEXT weekend just to be sure af is really late and not just being a cow! I hate BFN and wont see one again unless I am forced.

Your best bet is to relax and enjoy your b/f and the time you have together and lots of 'dancing' Wink Laughing Once you are pg and when baby arrives, there will be no time at all for any of that!!!!!

Chin up babe and think positive.....its working for me, but then I am barking Laughing Mr. Green Laughing

Big hugs and lots of happy dancing and babydust
Txxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Try not to feel too down Squibby at least your getting lots of cuddles. I could so do with one now, but got to wait till Fri. Although my children and me have had big kiddy cuddles. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hey sweetheart,

Please dont feel down, at the end of the day it is your first month of trying and the facts and figures do say only 25% conceive in their first month. The best thing you can do is be positive, relax and dont stress yourself out so much. I know it is so much easier said than done, but it really is your best chance of conceiving quicker. Your body wont give you what you want when you are stressing the hell out of it!!

I really dont think you should test again until af is due. You will only be disappointed again and maybe for no reason. You need to give it time. If fertilised, it still takes another 7-10 days for it to travel through the tubes to the uterus and implant. If testing too early, you may get a false reading of a preg that doesnt stick. I am due af next tues, but still dont intend to test until NEXT weekend just to be sure af is really late and not just being a cow! I hate BFN and wont see one again unless I am forced.

Your best bet is to relax and enjoy your b/f and the time you have together and lots of 'dancing' Wink Laughing Once you are pg and when baby arrives, there will be no time at all for any of that!!!!!

Chin up babe and think positive.....its working for me, but then I am barking Laughing Mr. Green Laughing

Big hugs and lots of happy dancing and babydust
Txxx

Thank you hun,I know you are all right,just being silly.cos its my first month,I am just finding it all a bit stressful but I am gonna take your advice hun and wait to see if af arrives,how I dont know,may have to get bf to tie me down or sumfin! lol

Thanks ladies,feel much better already,just being silly!xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Well hun, if you get b/f to tie you down, I am pretty certain that will cheer you up Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I felt like you do on my first cycle. I was absolutely convinced that I had every pg symptom under the sun but of course af arrived and i realised all my 'symptoms' were imaginary. Rolling Eyes

Take it easy, eat chocolate and get the handcuffs out Shocked Laughing
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Lol,maybe I will try that hun,sure bf will be more than happy to oblige! lol

I know I havent been imagining the sore (.)(.)'s,cos they hurt like mad but you are prob right hun,will have to wait and see.

Really all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep,got a headache which isnt helping xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
I am sure he will highly enjoy it hun!!!

I know how horrible it is babe and that you are frustrated and worried, but you have to trust in that it WILL happen for you.

You would be suprised what our minds can do. They can create the most real of symptoms. Although I really dont doubt that you have been in agony with your boobs. Mine were like that last month, unbelievable pain. Evil or Very Mad

Tigger recommends, lots of chocolate, lots of cuddles and lots of FUN sex Wink Laughing Surprised Laughing

xxxxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun,I wish my bf was here,hez at footy and dropped me at parents on the way cos I really didnt wanna be on my own,scared I would do a test,even tho I know they're better in mornings!lol

What am I like,honestly!I hope he hurries up,my bed is calling me! lol xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
If only possible. Night. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
If only what possible hun?you off again?good night hun,speak soon xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular