Cheer me up ladies : (

jo2309
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
wel i wrote in anuva post but neva really got a direct answer, my nipples are darker but they also have white dots on the end of them, like under the skin? Confused i now its graphic, sory but i dont know if they mean out?

im feeling positive 2day but im not really sure of my due date neway coz ive only had 1 af since the pill, x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Well to me your symptoms sound positive hun but if you are unsure and want to wait then you should,unless you feel a lot different than normal?

xxx

jo2309
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
real dilemma! argh,

Im gonna have to test b4 saturday if no af, because im maid of honour to my partners sister in september and she wants to get me measured for a dress this saturday!!

nobody no's were ttc Confused x wud u be mad if ur maid of honour got knocked up?

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Jo. I would recommend testing before Sat on that basis.

My sister was my maid of honour in July and 2bh I wouldnt have been mad but I recon it would be easier to know in advance if it is a possibility. If you dont want to tell people officially you could always make a comment at the dress fitting like, what if i put loads of weight on....and see what she says!!!
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Nipple ladies I would defo say that could be a pregnancy sign as I used to have really pale nipples with hardly any bumps (sorry if tmi!) and from the minute I got preggers they went much darker with the bumps (called montgomery's nodules for some reason!) so fingers crossed for you!!

Jo I am maid of honour at my bro's wedding in July .......1 wk after baby is due!!! If you are preggers let me know and i can send you the link for the dress I am getting. You can get them at most bridal rooms and they add on extra inches when they make it so that it's the right size when you get it, they do millions of colours and it's really pretty too! xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
i wudnt be mad jo im sure she will be over the moon at becoming an aunty.

my friend is getting married in oct and her maid of honour has jst announced she is expecting what they have decided to do is get a dress made for her instead of buyin a dress from bridal shop thats for maternity and its working out a good few hundred pounds cheaper aswell

gl for testing i wud do it fri morning if i were u cos by then u will be 2days late

x
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah that's the type of dress I'm getting too which is bigger at bump and boobs bit and it's very reasonable at 199 for being made from scratch. My brother is delighted too cos he really wants a niece or nephew. Good luck with the testing! xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou ladies, im sure she will come round if i du get pregnant, Smile

The weddings in Cyprus neway so im hopin the dress she's chose will be loose and floaty like a babydoll, rather than a tight figure hugging dress plus it will be very hot.

Gonna test friday i think (argh 2moro) i let u know how i get on. x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular