Testing Buddy - 16th May

bossymoo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing

No we're trying for our first. I come from a large (and obviously very fertile with the way they all reproduce Laughing ) family and everyone kept telling me once we started it would happen straight away. "it always does with us, you know" they were telling me. So glad we didn't announce our plans!

Sure we will get there in the end meantime you gotta have fun trying Laughing

Anyway, I'll say goodnight (and good luck again) I can barely keep my eyes open now. Rock 'n' roll!

Hopefully we'll be hearing some news from you very soon!

Good night!

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
good night and good luck hun xxxx
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Hey there, my af is due on thursday, but if she hasn't put in an appearance (I can only wish so hard) will also be testing on friday 16th. By the way, you have to be over 35 before they start checking you out after 6 months of trying, i'm 34 and they're making me wait a full year.....even though as the year is up i'll be hitting 35!
Fingers crossed for eceryone this month and babydust all around xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bossymoo,

How are you feeling hun??? any signs or symptoms for you yet??? Im am soooo confused....i have nothing....no symtoms of af or pg, just that really strange postive feeling that i have a baby inside me?!?! i darent let myself think about it though incase i am totally wrong!!!

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round.
Sticky babydust ladies,
Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to all those testing soon.. positive thoughts to you.
My heart goes to all of you that have been trying for so long.. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be .

Babydust to all of you xxxxxxxxx
bossymoo
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tigger

Nothing for me. It's day 25 which is about average for me, although I have been as early as 21 and as late as 28 so you never know. I usually get a bit crampy the day before, but nothing yet. Everything normal. Well, as normal as I ever am, anway Laughing

Hic, they are beasts making us wait, aren't they? Although I haven't seen my GP yet. Are you having any symptoms or are you trying not to think about it?

Has anyone elses skin gone haywire since they came off the pill? I've got teenage spots again - it would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing! Although they took six months to arrive after the pill, and I thought 'ok it must really be out of my system now!'. But, although it has settled a littel - they are not completely gone. They're all round my jawline which I read was hormone related.

The things we do for love, eh?

BM

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi honey,

I know its barmy isnt it, the things we put ourselves through! I only really have a lack of af symptoms and an overwhelming feeling that 'i know im preg'....think i may just be going nuts though!!

lots of luck and babydust.

night night
Txx
bossymoo
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Or it might be a premonition - I'm getting good vibes from you!

Night x

BM

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:38 am 
Post subject:
Think I'll be joining you on 16th BossyMoo. Af not due til 19th/20th but am going to do a 4 day first response i think. I know what the outcome will be whcih is why i just want to get it done out of the way!xxx
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi there all, not long now.

Bossymoo - don't think i've got any symptoms, bit of a dull ache in my stomach since saturday but none of my normal af symptoms either. trying really hard to stay positive without getting my hopes up too much.....how tough is that!!!!!

Tigger - you#re so right about the things we put ourselves through!!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of bfp's and no af's all around

Lots of love and babydust xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular