Any one around this evening?

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:30 pm 
Post subject: Any one around this evening?
Hi all, seems quiet this evening. Feeling down. Hubby away training, DD on sch trip till Fri. DS is here and we have had quality time. But feel AF is iminent. Back is aching, and stomach cramps. No pg symptoms at all. Sorry but got if off my chest now! Hope everyone feeling happier. Pupx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
aww pup keep ur chin up cos until af comes then nothing is certain!!
im not on for long have to go pick other half up but ill be on when i come back if u need to chat ill be here!!
hope u feel better soon hun x
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
good luck pup hun fingers crossed for you xx
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pup

hope you are ok? I actually didnt go on here last night, can you believe it!!! I'm home alone girls are in swimming squad and hubby just gone to work!!

Helz xx
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girlies Pupx

How are you today Helz, im her with just my son and the dog, so quiet. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm ok thanks pup, hubby had a night off last night so at least I got to spend the evening with him, hence the reason i didnt come on here last night!!

I know how you feel, my youngest went on a trip a couple of weeks ago for 3 days, I was sniffing her pillow when she was away how sad is that!!! Nice for you to spend some time with you ds tho. So you reckon AF on her way?! Well I've got 4 days till its due but not hopeful at all!!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Evening Ladies,

How are we all???

Pup, hope your feeling better hun. I hate it when hubby goes away and it isnt often, so I really do sympathise with you on him being away. I do believe absence makes the heart grow fonder though....just think of all that making up for lost time you can do Wink Laughing
I really do hope af stays away for you. If its not meant to be this time, then you can have lots of fun enjoy trying next time. It will happen hun, just believe it.

Txxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Tigger. I hate to come on and moan, im sure its all the hormones. Im already starting to feel a bit better. I suppose Im more emotional with AF due and more importantly DD has gone away with sch for first time. She is only 8 and not back till Fri!. (My baby girl) Im pretty sure Tigger AF on way as I have lower cramps and back ache. But like you said not my month. I suppose I was just hoping after loosing baby, I fell I sooo want to be pg again. Not to replace the baby I lost. just because we soo want another child to complete our family. Thanks for listening. pupx
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all
I know how depressing it is being home alone - my hubby is going abroad for work for 5weeks tomorrow (he isn't even home yet and its our last night together for a while!) Am due af in 4 days so thats depressing too (even though I hope it won't come as usual). Final depressing thing is someone at work announced they were pg today - couldn't help but feel slightly jealous.

Anyway feel better now after my rant!
Ally x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
hey tigger

im confused now, I thought we were due to test same day?? Anyway im only one day ahead of you but not feeling like im pg either just like pup!!

Hi Ally it would be good if you were already pg then you wouldn't miss out on a month of trying. Good luck!!

Hey pup i know how you feel about the dd being away its hard you really miss them but know its good for them to get this experience in their lives.

Helz xx
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Awww, pup, Im sorry hun. I cant even imagine how horrible it must be to lose a baby. I am a really positive person (most of the time!) and I really believe that it WILL happen for us all, but only when the time is right.
It must be really heart tugging to have dd away for the first time, but you need to embrace the peace and quiet hun!!!! Grab a glass of wine, big bar of choccie and a good film and chill out for the evening Laughing

Hi Ally, Thats really crappy hun. I hope the time goes really quickly for you and that he is home as quick as he went. I am sure we can all keep you company and distract you to make the time go quicker Laughing

Take care ladies, relax and eat chocolate Laughing Laughing Laughing

Txx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Tigger and Helz. off to watch child of our time. the chd were all born in 2000 like my DD. Hope to catch up with you later. Pupx
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Think I might join you guys and have a glass of wine too!
I am going out to join hubby for a week at half term so that's only 2 and 1/2 weeks away!

I'll keep myself occupied by checking this forum!

Ally x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ally,

Dont worry, we will have you hooked in no time!!!

Where is hubby going? Hope its somewhere nice and warm Laughing 2.5 weeks and counting then hun! Hopefully you will get chance for some bd too Wink Laughing

Enjoy the wine...im alco free until testing Sad

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Evening all,anyone still on?

Just got back from my cousins,had a bbq.

How is everyone today?sorry to hear you're not feeling so great pup hun,I was really hoping you would et a BFP this month hun,but there is still time,you never know,it may not be af at all.

I still think af will be coming for me too hun,so I know how you must be feeling xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular