No missed period, please i need some advice

helen060490
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 am 
Post subject: No missed period, please i need some advice
I think im pregnant but i still had my period, is there any chance you can be prgnant but still have a period aswel?
please help i need some advice, Thank you
molly1973
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 am 
Post subject:
hi ya yes there is, la mate of mine had her period all the way through her pregnacy! why do u think your pregant hun? x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi Helen, I got a very light period in the first few months of pregnancy. Has your pregnancy been confirmed by a doctor? See someone as soon as you can, thats what they are there for. Dont ever think a question is too small or silly either because if you are pregnant this is to important to put off. Good luck love.
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject: Re: No missed period, please i need some advice
helen060490 wrote:
I think im pregnant but i still had my period, is there any chance you can be prgnant but still have a period aswel?
please help i need some advice, Thank you

Yes that can happen!!!! It happen to me > I got preg in feb this year but i had a regular period, however my march period was diff but I did not take it serously becuase a) ive been on birthcontrol pilss for 16yrs and b) I thought it was all due to stress!!!! Then later on in march all the signs were there and I was tested positive for pragnancy!!! Its crazy!!! I had my children when i was young and they are big and heading to college - 18,17,and 16!!!! I only had # preg no more than that and now im in my 30s having a 4th - so yes sweety it can happen even to the almighty birth control takers!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular