I'm sorry

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject: I'm sorry
Morning ladies,firstly,I want to appologise to pup and anyone else that I may have upset last night,I am so sorry hun.

And I'm not going to leave the site cos It's great and you all have been so great to me too.I know you said to wait to test but I couldnt and it may have been worth it,as I had a faint line this morning but I could see it and so could y bf,so dunno what that means?

Hope you are all ok?xx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Oh sweetie pie. Im sure the other girlies will agree that you dont need to apologise!! We were all just worried about you! Glad you are back today tho and with a faint line....you know what they say about faint lines!!

God I hope so babe. xxxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
What do they say about faint lines hun?!I'm all over the place at the mo,dunno what to think.

It was definitely there though,so am gonna wait til saturday providing af doesnt trun up!so do you think there is a good chance then?

At first I thought I was imagining it so I showed my bf and he agreed there was a line and it was purple like the other one but not very clear.

xxxx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Apparently you can never get a false positive so if the line is there, no matter how faint, then its a line. The hormone that makes the line appear is only visible during pregnancy, I dont know this for a fact but i hope its tru!! Im going to see the nurse now so will ask her and will pop back on and let you kno. xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
is it still there xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Well I'm not at home now but I kept checking it until I left and it was still there then and a bit darker.

thanks Jo hun,good luck with your smear,I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
hi hun i had the same thing very faint line went back later on and it was a lil darker so it looks good xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Oh great,thank you hun,well I ma gonna leave it til saturday and test again if no af,fingers crossed! xxx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:25 am 
Post subject:
lol i did loads of tests i found out the day i was going to turkey and my head was done in so i went to get a test done it didnt understand it at all so asked a couple of turkes and they all wher shouting yeh congrats lol this was on the beach by the way every one was looking i think i new then but still asked when we got back to the hotel and done more when i came home xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
Ok ladies Im back from the smear (lovely!!)

I have managed to get a bit more info from the nurse (nothing new I know but its just handy when you have something confirmed by a pro!!)

1. Between the ages of 20 and 30 you have to have been ttc for approx 12 months before most docs will do blood tests etc.

2. Apparently it is medically proven that if you worry about ttc during bd then it is less likely to happen due to some sort of stress hormone being released.

3. You are most likely to conceive straight after coming off the pill as you have a hormone surge.

4. A faint line in theory does mean a positive (bit like i said earlier in post re hormones etc)> However, she wouldnt say that this was 100% accurate but more so than not.

Her parting words with me were......Lie back and think of England!!!!

HTH someone! xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Oooh thanks hun,that's really helpful!

so was it not too bad then?xxx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Its not particular something I would be overjoyed at repeating but I just kept thinkin that a quick one minute smear would be much better than what could happen if i didnt have one and there was a prob....cant believe it takes a bloody month for the results tho!! x
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject:
A month,thats a long time.I've never had one,guess if I am preg,I can't have one yet.

I'm not jumping the gun,but I have heartburn today and havent eaten hardly anything,just a donut! lol

xxx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
I am so so hopeful for you hun. You really deserve it and we are well overdue some good news!! When are you going to test again? x
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
thank you hun.I am gonna test again sat if I can wait that long and if not af but the heartburn is quite bad and i've got a funny taste in my mouth now,going to make some lunch I think.

I hope all you lovely ladies get a BFP too soon.I feel bad cos its only my first month xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular