hungry, or in need of cuddles?

Nienna
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 pm 
Post subject: hungry, or in need of cuddles?
I have been breastfeeding for eight weeks, but after struggling the entire time, and trying combination feeding, I have finally given up. We are struggling to feed a baby who we thought was hungry, trying to give him a bottle, but he only takes about two fl oz. He has been crying all day for the last three days, which we thought was appetite, but seems no better with the bottle feeding. Our health visitor is next to no help. Any ideas?
spacegrantham
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:08 am 
Post subject:
You can still re -lactate if you want to , you should have enough milk still to do this.

Have you contacted la leche league ?

Another person I can suggest you contact is sharon trotter who wrote breastfeeding the essential guide. she has a website www.tipslimited.com you can contact her through her website.

Can I suggest you take your baby to an ostepath , just to help with the birth recovery process they may be uncomfortable or be suffering from reflux. A homeopath can also help with the birth recovery , arnica would be a good start you can get this from a health store or pharmacy just dissolve the pillule in some cooled boiled water , but a homeopath should have a powdery type pill.

HTH
Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular