Is there Any1else over 30 TTC First baby?

Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: Is there Any1else over 30 TTC First baby?
Hiya girls, really been enjoying this site and have made great friends with you...a problem shared definatley feels halfed eh? and even sometimes feels easier confiding on this site than speaking to my oh! Laughing
Is anyone else TTC their first baby over 30? I'm so worried I'll never experince what it's liek to be a mum at all, I feel so anxious that I'm on my own???Chelle.xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject:
hi chelle im not over 30 but my oh is, well he is 31 on sat!! so i cant say i know exactly how u r feeling but we have been trying almost a year now and no luck yet someone in my work who is 37 fell preg unexpectadly so i dont think ur age is too much to worry about i know they do say that the older u get the harder it is but in ur 30's is not too old hun

and ur def not on ur own there r loads of women on here over 30 ttc and some of us that r under 30 r finding it jst as hard as them!! who wud have ever thought it wud be this hard
im sure u will get to experience being a mum and im sure u will be a great mum to xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Many thanks mi223. I know every1 different they say harder to concieve over 30 but some do straight away some even over 40 and so on! and visa versa under 30 etc Laughing Laughing hear loads of miracle stories that really help stay positive. I just feel i'm the only one ttc first baby over 30 and can't help but feel panic, think cause it wasn't really my choice my partner made us wait is why i'm panacing cause it weren't my bright idea!men!who needs them!? Shocked
good luck to you let's hop baby dust flies it's way over us v soon Laughing chelle.xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
thanks chelle
yeah i know exactly what u mean about men!! we have our first appt at infetility clinic this afternoon and my oh gettin on my nerves about it dont know if he nervous or what but he jst not helping the situation at all!!!

babydust for u 2 xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular