scared about labour

Sammarsh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 pm 
Post subject: scared about labour
im 29 weeks today and only 20 days left at work soooo cant wait for that its killing me but the thought of labour in 11weeks really scares me and also if im going to be a graet mummy iv got so many people around me to help but i feel they expect me to do great but im scared i wont be, anyone esle feel like this or just me.[/img]
ParelliLover
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
yeap im petrified! but i think every 1st time mum is as its the unknown. good luck hun. xxxx

lotsababies
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
im sure that you will be fine, and be a great mum. everything takes practise.

Smile
Sammarsh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
thanks guys means alot dont no wots up with me so low jus latly dont even want my husband near me
jenni21
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 am 
Post subject:
Aw hun big hugs, i felt like this to im 23 weeks now, if u want a chat send me a message and ill let you hav my email addy xx
Jessica786
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 am 
Post subject:
Going through pregnancy is the most wonderful feeling. It really really is. When it's all done, it'll be something so amazing you'll go through, you'll want to do it again. I feel bad for men actually. It's something very special, and when you're holding your baby for the first time, nothing can replace that... not even when you said "I do" to your husband, LOL.

Don't worry, be positive & confident that you'll be a good mother. Doing anything new the first time takes courage. You'll be a good mom if you really want to be which I know you do.

Take care.
jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun ya be a great mum alls you can do is do ya best has long has you provide a safe loving home for ya little one ya be a great mum the birth will be fine its painfull well so ive heard my first was a csection so not experinced labour but im sure once ya baby born ya forget all bout the pain mayb go in the birth annocesment forum to see how they got on tbh im lookin forward to it goin trou the labour ect.. i really hope this time i dont have to have a csection i prob be demanding the drugs tho lol xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular