Did I test to early

segreenwade
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:23 am 
Post subject: Did I test to early
My period was on July11-16th And I test on the 30 of July and yesterday but both were neg...!!! Did I test to early????My expected period for this Month is either the 11th or the 12th.......
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe leave it another few days just to see.

An the above answer is spam
retjet
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:22 am 
Post subject: STORY OF MY PREGNANCY
It is a thing of joy to listen to an advise not just advise but a good one ,I want to testify about what God has done for me through the help of a herbalist ,i was married for over (6)six years there was no issue i thought all hope was lost but a friend told me about DR EKA who i consulted (dreka14demons@gmail.com) and he told me what to do and i doubted but not withstanding a needing woman i had to try what was sent to me by him after some weeks i feel some changes in my body then i was scared be course i was weak then i had to go for a checkup and immediately i was confirm pregnant joy all days , praise the lord God almighty for this great joy in my family my people i charge you to go for what is best this is what save me from my mother in-laws hand now am so happy. Email or contact of him via Sad (dreka14demons@gmail.com)
Laura3011
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies, are you serious? Do you believe those strips? You must do an HCG blood pregnancy test. In Ukraine my doctor explained that there is no use to believe those urine tests. Only blood tests can show the right result. I met one lady in biotexcom. She is really pleasant woman. She told me about her big mistake. She had an egg donation attempt. After the embryo transfer the doctor told her that she needs to do a blood test in 2 weeks. Of course as far as it was an egg donation so she was prescribed some medicine. In two weeks she did an urine test which showed negative and she stopped taking medications. Her doctor was shocked!!! That was her mistake. On such early stage of pregnancy only blood test will show the HCG level. It is possible that she WAS pregnant. But she stopped taking medication and that is why the pregnancy didn`t occur. So, only blood pregnancy test!!!
MaryBr
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
I think it was really too early. And what was the way of testing? Was it a urine test or a blood test? When our SM was pregnant we had a schedule for testing. The embryo transfer was on the 5th day. In the natural cycle it is approximately 14th day of the embryo development. After the transfer she had the pregnancy test in 2 weeks. It was BLOOD pregnancy test. Not a urine one. Those strips do not show 100 % result. It is possible to define whether you are pregnant or not only by HCG level in the blood. If the level is not very high it is better to repeat the test. So do the blood pregnancy test. Of course consult your doctor. Hope everything is great!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular