blubbering

marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject: blubbering
hi

i need abit of advice. i am 7 weeks pregnant and things have been going really well. however thisafternoon i have found myself blubbering like a mad woman and i have no clue why -- just wondering if this is normal or am i going crazy

tash xxxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
I was the same. Every now and then id propa ball it for no reason. I was like that till around 15 weeks xxx

haribo
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there

your not alone , i am 18.5 weeks now but i remember when i was 6/7 weeks .

we had a holiday planned , not expecting to get PG as quick as we did ( 2 weeks) there was about 20 of us going snowboarding , sat in a lovely bar with stunning views surrounded by our friend and me pregnant ( WHICH WE HAD PLANNED FOR 2.5 YEARS )
i found myself running to the loo / apartment / anywhere out of sight to cry for no reason why ??

i was so happy ,but i just felt overcome with sadness !! i think its your body / mind getting used to the news .

it does pass i promise now i only cry at the telly !!

chin up lady try keeping busy i no it hard but you will feel better soon ,promise xxx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
oh thats ok then just so i know i am not going mad -- it is alittle crazy i just sat on the sofa and began crying and couldnt stop!!!

i might just treat myself to an icecream lol

thanks

tash xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
make it a 99 with bits & juice that the best ice cream for crying

that & chocalate fudge cake warm ---- yummy.

if that fails just cry until you stop LOL
tealbutterfly
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject:
haha i remember this stage. i thought i was going crazy, and i told my family so too. My boyfriend was obviously concerned since i work in mental health. I imagine my pregnancy hormones were all mixed up with my grieving too.
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
I did the same last night, I am nearly 13 weeks and tried to start an arguement with my partner for no reason at all and ended up in tears for about 30 minutes. He was very comforting and did not rise to any of it. Bless him.

I thought I was loosing it but now realised that it is just the norm.
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
OMG i also tried to start an argument last night how mad is that - these bloomin pg hormones!! lol
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:53 am 
Post subject:
im now 7 weeks pregnant my partner offered me a cup of tea i went absolutely crazy you could swear he had offered me a cup of arsenic and as for the crying i was watching a group of school children singing on the tv yesterday and the floodgates opened im just lucky my partner has been through this before or he would think i was a CRAZY CRAZY Woman just keep telling myself that the beautifull little baby at the end will make these crazy antics worthwhile. Very Happy
sare74
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
Darlin, your defo not on ur own with this one......im 32weeks & have had bouts of blubbering all through my pregnancy(& will still b blubbing after hes born..lol) dont know what area ur from but in my area they give you a pnd form at 20wk scan to see if your likely to suffer from it during or after the pregnancy.just go with each day as it comes & think bout the joy at the end of it all is well worth it..!!!!! x x x Smile
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
ha ha im 20 weeks n still try to cause arguments so i can have a good cry.lol
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular