Helz have you gone for the evening?

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject: Helz have you gone for the evening?
Helz are you back yet or gone for the evening? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
still here pup been chatting to my sister on facebook! You ok?

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
back in 5 mins xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Yes fine. Was just wondering to stay on or not as there didnt seem to be any ttc girles on here. So what do you think your chances are this month. Do you really feel AF def on the way? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
i dont know for sure as im quite lucky really, what i mean is the only symptoms i get is being v grumpy!! Hubby can always tell when its on the way!! what about you pup are you sure too??

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeh. Not be dramatic or negative but just got those pains and my back hurts. Thats my tell tale sign every month. i will see if AF arrives tommorrow and if not will test Sat. How about you any days in mind if no AF. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
yeah best way to be pup just relax and it will happen. I think i will wait at least 3 or 4 days after AF due before i will test, got a feeling it aint happening this month!!

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Not pg related but got terrible kind or indegestion tonight. Its great not only AF pains but that too. Oh well keep smiling hey Laughing Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
who knows could be pg symptom?? Anyway like you said earlier if we are both not pg this time, we wil be cycle buddies ok! Laughing

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Yep Helz thats the plan. Saying that it would have been nice to have been pg buddies. But lets look forward. im sooo excited about Dd coming home from sch trip tommorrow evening. Just want a cuddle with her!!! Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i know how you feel pup i nearly squeezed my dd to death when she got back from hers the other week! Its hard especially when you cant talk to them for 3 days. Did you say on the other post your birthday is 18th of this month, you got any plans?

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
It is. To be honest not much. DH is away in Birmingham training for this new job. I think he may be working that day and DS has footie game,so not much. Iwill make up for when life in our household is back to normal. Although if not pg a wine or two and just a relaxing day I hope. Our Anniversary is towards the end on the month so we will have to do triple celebration what with DH birthday tommorrow. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
well happy birthday to hubbby for tomorrow, must admit i am having a glass of wine now. Decided i wont be giving up unless i am deffo pg, not point missing out missing out on my fave glass of rose wine!! Glad its friday tomorrow, the weekend comes around so quickly!! Going to Alton Towers on bank hol weekend so kids are looking forward to that!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
I'm feeling rather down today. I still haven't a clue if I'm ovulating or when I'm likely to. I've been going to the gym to try and lose a bit more weight and generally keep healthy to aid pregnancy but I'm too tired to do any BD!

DH thought I said Baby Riding which sounds like a different thing entirely!!

We are getting our new kitten tomorrow though so she'll be like a baby. Sort of.

Ooh feeling down today. Perhaps that's a sign of my hormones changing and I'll start to ovulate soon. No changes in my BBT though.

Sorry for being so depressing. I think I'm tired.

My Ovulation Chart
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh that will be gd Helz. Oh me too got a glass of white here at the mo. When I do find out I always give up, but nice to chill for now. Well not been sleeping the best and busy one tommorrow you know what its like so sighning of for the night. been gd to talk to you Helz and hopefully catch up tommorrow if you around. And me too, as working then helping set up sch fun day the DD and DH will be home. But got to fit in chat sometime. take care my dear. night night Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular