Anyone due in Oct '09???

HappyMummy2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

Why are you feeling low hun? Don't feel low... we've got little bumps growing!!!!!

The snow has been terrible hasn't it? I've been off work for 2 days because of the snow, but made it in on other days. I work in winchester so my commute is about 30 -45 mins depending on how fast i drive!!!! It is getting to me a bit now though, but that's because i'd rather be in bed!!!

I think i'll be doing tests until i have a scan. The doc asked me to phone him to refer me next monday so i'll hang on until then. I've building up a list of questions though so god help the poor midwife when we finally meet!!! I've had a stonking headache today and wasn't sure whether i could take anything so have just gotten on with things. It's silly things like this i want answers too.

How close are you to your local hospital? Mine will be salisbury, so about a 20 min drive. Not too bad, but we'll see if i'm still saying that when the bean wants to come out!!!

Right had best be off. I'll try and get on here more often. If you want you could e-mail me as i check that more often (especially at work). If you want my address just let me know.

Vx

PS. I know it's not your first but there are more october mums-to-be in the "first pregnacy" forum. I'm in there too, and i'm sure no-one would mind you joining in the fun!
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi V, I'm not sure exactly why I'm feeling low. Maybe because I've gone off a lot of the food and drink I used to like. Maybe due to the blazing row me and OH had last week. Maybe cos none of my bunch are treating me any differently (not sure how they should)... maybe all of them and hormones combined!!

So what do you do for work? Have you been there long and do you enjoy it?

About your headache... Paracetamol is about all you can take when pregnant. So long as you're not allergic to it of course! Roll on Monday, get that doctor of yours doing his job I say.

I'm only about a 10 min drive from my local hospital. It's where I had my other two too.

Thanks for letting me know about the "first pregnancy" forum. I'll give it a look.

If you don't mind it would be great to email you direct. I can say more when I know the whole world isn't reading too!

Thanks V xx
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:
I think i will be in the October club, got my positive confirmed by the doctor today, yey.
Very scarry, and very nervous but very excited, as it will be baby no:1.

Not sure what the date will be but i have worked it out to be roughly 10th to 12th.

OMG am pregnant !!!! lol xx
HappyMummy2
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Sarah!!!! It's my first too and it's so exciting!!!

Mine hasn't been confirmed by doc yet (think he may be dragging his heels abit now i've been reading other people who already have scans booked in) so i'm still doing cheap internet tests every other day!!!!!! Sad i know, but can't help it!

Everyone on here is so nice and helpful, and although there is only me and hopadom on this forum so far there is another october club in the first pregnancy forum so you can go on there as well. I think hopadom should come along too, even though it's not her first!!!

Hopadom... what's your name?!?!? Mine's victoria or vicky (depending on how i feel and who's asking!!!). I feel abit weird calling you hopadom! I'll private message you my e-mail address, and sarah if you fancy e-mailing just let me know and i'll send it you too. I'm sorry to hear about your row with your oh... have things improved? I work at winchester hospital and really enjoy it, but all i want to do now is plan baby things!!!! I'm happy to say my headache disappeared after a very good night's sleep (went to bed at 9) as i expected as that's what i usually need to do. I don't really want to take tablets if i can help it.

Best get to work!!!

Vx
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS Sarah !!! Very Happy So how are you feeling so far?? I haven't had my date confirmed yet but I worked it out to be between 7th and 10th. Like I mentioned to V, it's nice to be going through this with others at the same stage.

V, my name is Joanna but everyone calls me Jo. Things have improved with oh after row thankfully, it just shook me up a bit. Made me feel like he doesn't have a clue what I'm going through... which I know he doesn't.... but I don't know, it's like he's not expecting me to be any different and he doesn't want to try to understand how I feel. Ho hum!

So what do you do at Winchester Hospital? Glad you shook off that headache.

So how are you ladies sleeping at night at the moment? I find I feel sick if I lay on my left (yeah, I'm a bit odd I know) and I have to get up to go to the loo every night too now!

Been feeling really sick so far this week. I find I feel sick when I need a wee too... lol, told you I'm a bit odd! I find cooking difficult at the mo too as I find I feel sick around dinner time. Oh can't get his head around the fact that morning sickness isn't just in the morning! I find that funny Laughing. xx
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

I am due on 2nd Oct (boxing day period was a bummer). We have been trying for a year and a half - suffered a m/c last dec, and were referred to Fertility Clinic. They suggested we had to go for IVF and were waiting for final test results before being added to the wait list.

I got what I thought was my af but light and lasted 2 days and tested and Yippeeeeee!!! BFP! Had some spotting since, so panicky but doc reassured me it is normal. No symptoms as such yet - tired - but nothing unusual - boobs seem to be changing and maybe feel a bit nauseous - but also think I might be making symptoms up to put mind at rest.

I have my first midwife appt tomorrow - so very excited - but still being cautious.

Great to have buddies due at same time now.

Jo x
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS Jo!!! Hope all goes well tomorrow. It's fab to see more October mums on here. Sorry to about mc, can understand you being cautious. Fingers crossed for you. Lucky you not feeling too sick yet. I'm getting worse by the day, only nausea but it lasts for ages and it's morning, noon and early evening at the mo. Still goes with the territory hey! Let us know how things go tomorrow xx
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
im due 13th october!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
charlie1985
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 am 
Post subject: hey girls
just found out i'm 5 and half weeks and due 10th oct so excited this is my first, but scared as well dont wanna tell people till 12 weeks. hows everyone else feeling. xxx
hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS Janey & Charlie!!

I can understand you not wanting to tell people yet Charlie. I thought maybe I shouldn't but I just had to.

So, who's:

feeling/being sick?
going to the toilet often?
feeling tired?
got sore boobs?

I've got all of the above apart from being sick, anyone got anything I haven't mentioned??

xx
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm 
Post subject: due in october 09
hi im due oct 28th but lost a baby last year at 5 n half months so keeping fingers crossed has any1 else lost a ababy before x
hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Zoey and Congratualtions!! So very sorry to hear of your loss last year. I had a mc at 9 weeks which was bad but I can't imagine losing later on in preg. I too will keep my fingers crossed for you. So how are you feeling? xx
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - Can I join too? I've already posted on the First Pregnancy forum but thought I jump in on this one too.
I'm very happy to be pg again quite quickly after a mmc in Dec but am scared of what the future holds, I just want to get to 12 weeks, although they tend to do the dating scan where I live between 8-10 weeks. Got midwife appt on 10th March so just waiting for that at mo. According to my books and internet I'm due 16th Oct.

hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi n1c, Congratulations!! Sorry to hear about your mc. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you this time. xx
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Congratulations to all of you xx

I am feeling quite strange really, hard to explain but dont really feel pregnant. I know everything is fine and just waiting for a date for scan but i have no sickness, no sore boobs, no tiredness (no mre than usual).
Maybe am just lucky. I suppose when i start showing and have my little bump it may seem real.
Does that sound crazy?
The only ting i am having is a memory like a seive, haha. I find myself asking the same questions 2 or 3 times a day. I call it baby brain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular