Anyone due in Oct '09???

hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Well Sarah, you're the lucky one then. I can honestly say it's been hard to enjoy the fact I'm pregnant over the past couple of weeks as I've felt so ill!! Although (touch wood) it seems to be easing a little now.

It all seems to have gone very quite on here recently... is everyone ok??

xx
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi there ladies! I'm due on Oct. 22nd. I had my first appointment with my baby doc today, and I have my first scan scheduled for the week of Mar. 15th. I'm so excited, this is our first baby! So far I've felt ill off and on, just eating crackers during the day, but feel better by dinner. I have sore bbs too, but not too bad. I've just noticed that my nipples are changing a bit too. That's about it! Congrats to all of you!
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Sorry i have been absent for so long... basically I've been asleep!!!! I have never been so tired in all of my life... even after going to bed at 8.50 (it's slowly getting earlier!) i could still do with longer when i have to get up for work!

Anyway... how are all the october mums-to-be doing? Any symptoms yet? I could probably list quite a few now, and none of them are particularly pleasant!!! All in a good cause though.

I seem to be the only person without a scan date yet, and haven't seen my mid-wife yet... my doc is dragging his heels and it's starting to annoy as i'm due the first few days in oct and i don't know anything yet. I'm finding stuff out myself from books and internet and i don't think it should be like that. This is my first baby and i know nothing! Jo (hopadom) has been very helpful and i really appreciate it. Right, enough of my moan...

A special hello to all the people i haven't introduced myself too... Blender (do i recognise you off the ttc forum?), Sarah02 (i think i said hello to you earlier but my memory has gone to pot already!), n1c (i'm positive i know you from ttc... so happy for you and your bfp!!!), zoey20 (hello... sorry to hear about you losing your baby, fingers crossed for a very h and h pregnancy this time around), charlie1985 (congrats on your bfp.. i was the same, didn't want to tell people until 12 weeks, and have more or less managed it, but sometimes i just want to shout it from the rooftops!), Janeylou (hope oct 13th isn't a friday!!! but it'll be definitely lucky for you!), and Ja43118 (i'm due the day after you. Sorry to hear of your struggles, but congrats on your bfp!)! I think i covered everyone in this forum there... if i missed anyone, just yell!!! Of course there is hopadom... i'll reply to your e-mail later!

Right, i'd best do a bit of work now... not too much though, or i'll fall asleep!!!

Vx
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Vking,

Yes, I was on the TTC forum for 7 months. I recognize some others from there too! I'll touch base later, but I'm just at work now...shhhhh, LOL! Congrats to all of you..and me too, ha ha ha! I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi VKing - you do recognise me from ttc forum and now crossed over to the other side (again)- hehe.
I know how you are feeling on the tired front I had a long weekend last weekend and slept most of it . Returning to work on Tuesday was a bit of a shock to the system.
I had some bad news last week regarding my mmc in Dec as they have now discovered it was partial molar. Going in on Monday for an early scan to see if will affect this pregnancy - I really really hope not Sad
Hope all the other ladies on here are doing ok. x

hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
You too Blender and CONGRATULATIONS!!

I had my first appointment with midwife today. She's put my EDD at 10th Oct but said they'll probably change it at my scan. Got to go for bloods next Sad I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to needles though Embarassed

Hope everyone is doing well xx
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:57 am 
Post subject:
I've read that a molar pg is really rare, and that the chances of having two are unheard of, so that should give you some hope N1C!
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Morning all,

It's great seeing so many people crossing from ttc to baby-ville!!! Am so chuffed for everyone. I'm sorry to hear about your mc n1c. I don't know much about them, but i do know my mum had one and then went on to have my sis and me! It's sounds awful but i always say it was the best thing as mum only wanted 2 babies and so if she hadn't mc i wouldn't be here... hope that makes sense and doesn't make me out to be very strange!

I'm a bit worried girls... i'm still waiting on seeing my midwife, which i'm going to try and do something about today (ie bring forward as i'm 8 weeks tomo, and haven't got an appointment until 9 + 2), and so i did another cheap internet test this morning. Jo (hopadom) can tell you that i've been doing them quite regularly even with it confirmed by hospital. Anyway, i got really upset this morning as the line was there, but wasn't as strong as it's been previously, and with mum having a mc, and with all the lovely ladies on these forums that have had a mc i burst into tears and cried while driving to work (never a good idea and i look a state!). I've been making deals with the little bean to stick around... i'm so worried. I know i'm properly over-reacting and in a way it shows my hormones are in over-drive (!) but i can't help it. Help! I don't know how long preg tests work for... does there come a time in pregnancy when tests don't actually register the pg anymore? I just keep thinking to all those poor ladies i've read about whose babies have died at 8 weeks and who didn't know until the 12 week scan, and i'm thinking that if the line isn't as strong maybe it's because i'm not producing the necessary things to keep my little bean. I'm sorry to be on such a downer so early in the morning.

I'll go now and try and focus on work (don't think i'll manage it).

Vx
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
Quick update, i've just phoned my doc and they've managed to book me in to see the midwife next wednesdasy which is great, but now for some reason i'm in tears... bloody hormones. Can't leave my office for a while now.

Vx
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi all xxx im due 13th oct xxxxxxxx
so many of us due around the same time Very Happy xxx
hope your all sailing through pregnancy lol xxxxxxxx
good luck at the m/w hunni xxx im going for my first scan on wed xx im so excited but also worried xxxxx hopefully the little beans ok xxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
puss2
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
awwwwww janeylou i had no idea u got ur bfp thats fantastic congrats!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and congrats to you other ladies too! Very Happy

oooohhhh lordy how exciting!! x

hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Think I have jsu squeezed in right at the end. Think I will be about 29th Oct.

Lisa
xx
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:19 am 
Post subject:
welcome to the other side hun xxxxxxxx
once again massive congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
ninnypants
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 am 
Post subject:
looks like im due 31st Oct - halloween!!
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:56 am 
Post subject:
wow xxx spooky Shocked xxxxxxxx
congratulations hunni xxxxxxxx
welcome aboard the october babes xxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular