Anyone due in Oct '09???

hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations to all the October newcomers!! I wish everyone a h and h pregnancy xx
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm 
Post subject: hey everyone
not been in for a while been sleeping lol, hope you are all well am now at 8 weeks and 4 days, but when can i start to get excited and know that this little one is here for keeps.
Blender
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
I've read that after there's a heartbeat, the risk of m/c goes down. There's always a chance of one though =(
I wish you all a great 9 months!
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm 
Post subject: October baby!!
Hi all, Am due in October too. Am so excited!! This will be my second baby, my first was an october baby too. This one is due the day after her birthday!! LOL!! The 23rd. Got my scan on weds so looking forward to that!

Am only around 8 weeks at the mo and am so paranoid somethings gonna go wrong even though had no bleeding and no major cramping. all the stories of other m/cs put the fear of god in me!! There seems to be so many!! Is it just me being daft or does anyone else feel the same.

Good luck to us all and lets hope there are a lot of happy, healthy October babies!!
charlie1985
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 pm 
Post subject: hey
your definetly not the only one, i feel exactly the same everywhere i look its miscarrages, i'm also scared but gotta wait for the 12 week scan which is another 3 weeks away,
kitttie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi all i am joining in the october club - wasn't aware this was here lol. I'm due 29th Oct but as i will be having a c section i will prob have lil person sooner mid oct as they normally c setion at 38 weeks i'm told xxxx gd luck to all xxxxx
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 am 
Post subject:
heh kittie me too xxx another c-section xxxxxxx so mine will prob be a sept babe xxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
It's been a bit quiet in here lately - how is everyone doing? Scans booked yet???. I've got mine on 3rd April - can't wait. x

littlelaura
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

im due on the 23rd October, only found out 2 days ok but im 9 weeks

hope everyones ok xxxx
hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I had my scan yesterday and WWOOWW! even though this is my third it still gave me goosebumps. Mind you it has been 7 years since my last. Got another active little thing inside me, it was wriggling and jumping around all over. It had the hiccups too which I thought was amazing to see. It's hard to believe there's so much activity going on in there yet I can't feel a thing. I'm guessing I'm carrying a fair bit of water too because I look about six months pregnant already!! Oh I had my due date moved too from the 10th of Oct to the 3rd, which pleased me. How's everyone else feeling now?

Take care all of you xx
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone had my scan yesterday and everythin seems to be fine i'm still amazed i have a little person inside me lol, i am now due 8th october, our little tinker just lay there not even a wave for mummy lol think my baby is lazy, xxxx hows everyone
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone.
Well I had my scan yesterday and are pleased to report everything looked good. So relieved! Baby was pretty chilled just laying back and kicking it's legs. Good news is they bought me forward 2 days so now due 14th Oct which I'm happy with. All other appointments were booked whilst I was at the hospital so things feel like they are finally moving along - Yippeee!!!
How's the rest of the October Mummies doing?

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
hey all.. im due 18th october so excited!!!
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies!

I'm a bit slow on the uptake - it's taken me a couple of weeks to find October - durrr!

Due on the 2nd, but my other two were both early so I think I'll be mid-late Sept. Am I still allowed in?!

First scan seems like ages ago now. As always, reassuring to see the baby and know it's not just my imagination! Next scan due on 27th May, tho may need more as I have developed an overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicity, hence my rather sinister name!) and they will be monitoring the baby to make sure it's growing ok.

Thanks to the med con and the drugs I'm taking am still feeling sick all the time - have resigned myself to feeling like this for the rest of the time - ho hum! One positive effect is that I've lost a stone so far instead of gaining (every cloud and all that!).

Hope all you ladies are blooming and fit and healthy.

Glad I found you at last (my attention span is too short to get to the bottom of the page usually!!)

Smile
kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
hey !!!

i think you pass the criteria hehe!! - i hope everything goes ok for you!! - poor you with the sickness it really got me down !! xxx
Page 4 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular