Anyone due in Oct '09???

Blender
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:08 am 
Post subject:
I'm due Oct. 23rd, and my 20 week scan is on June 9th....I'll actually be just over 22 weeks! I can NOT wait!!!!!
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 am 
Post subject:
Hey everyone! Have my 2nd scan tomorrow - can't wait! Also can't sleep.............not so good!
Hope all you Oct mums fit and well
x
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Goodluck with your scans ladies, mines on monday, finally!!! I cant wait, im counting the days lol x

charlie1985
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls couldn't resist i just found out i am having a baby girl, some pics in the picture forum if you all wanna be nosy, he he

Leanna2009
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations charlie, just got back from my scan and im having a girl!!! im overjoyed a girl is just what i wanted now ive got a boy and a girl. Think i over spent on a load of pink baby clothes today though lol. x

charlie1985
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 am 
Post subject:
i know what you mean leanne, i have so many baby clothes in pink i am now looking for some white and neutral to balance it out awwww but pink is so cute dont ya think so excited.

Leanna2009
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
I know i tried to get whites and neutrals today in m&s but got lured into buying more pink again its so pretty lol. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy Charlie im so impatient now cant wait till october xxx

shelbyw
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:30 pm 
Post subject: hiya
hiya my babys due 27th oct Smile

PersephonE
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
HI October mummies2b!

I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and am due on the 14th with my first child. Super excited as you all are too and have just started buying a few clothes and soft toys for our wee son or daughter.

My scans went really well and baby seems to be spot on measurements wise and I'm relieved that so far My pregnancy is considered low risk.

Anybody written their birth plan or discussed with midwife? WOuld be interested to hear your thoughts.

Just wanna wish you all best of luck, and pm me if you're due on or around the same date if you want a pregnancy buddie.

my siren
almost brave
almost pregnant
almost in love
"VANILLA"
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone doing?

I'm also due 14th PeresphonE so will be your due date buddy if you want. Not discussed birth plans or anything yet but got next midwife appt on Friday so will see what that one will entail - she did tell me she will start measuring bump at that one though.

HappyMummy2
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,

It's so nice seeing how all the fellow oct mums-to-be are getting on. How are all the symptoms going? Mine are fine, getting a bit tired again, and have very achy muscles in my legs and arms which completely stumped my mw and so i have to see the doc about it! Can't believe how the time is going... i know there's still a while to go, but i'm so excited!!!! I'm almost down to double figures of days left before due date!!!! Woohoo!!!!

My mw hasn't mentioned birth plans at all yet, but at the last check up we were a bit distracted as there was alot of glucose in my urine and so i had to have tests to see if i was developing gestational diabetes... quite a stressful time, but got the all clear which is good!

When is everyone going off on mat leave? I'm heading off at beg of aug (am due at beg of oct) as my commute to work is long and is hurting my back. I plan to fully hit the shops then and get everything i need. I've already got cot, car seat, buggy etc, but it's all the extra bits. Anyone thought about their hospital bag yet? I need to start thinking about it.

Right, best be off to work!

Vx
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
n1c wrote:
How is everyone doing?

I'm also due 14th PeresphonE so will be your due date buddy if you want. Not discussed birth plans or anything yet but got next midwife appt on Friday so will see what that one will entail - she did tell me she will start measuring bump at that one though.

Excellent!

I'm sometimes in chat, I hope to catch up with you there at some point. If not there, then here. Let us know how your next mw appointment goes, your fundal height, and how your birth plan is developing.

Getting exciting now, 112 days to go!!! I've started getting the first few bits and bobs, a few cute outfits, some soft toys and a cot. Still have a LOT of shopping to do, but will leave most of it to the last minute probably.

Good luck for friday, my next appointment is on the 10th of July.

my siren
almost brave
almost pregnant
almost in love
"VANILLA"
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
PersephonE wrote:
n1c wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Excellent!

I'm sometimes in chat, I hope to catch up with you there at some point. If not there, then here. Let us know how your next mw appointment goes, your fundal height, and how your birth plan is developing.

Getting exciting now, 112 days to go!!! I've started getting the first few bits and bobs, a few cute outfits, some soft toys and a cot. Still have a LOT of shopping to do, but will leave most of it to the last minute probably.

Good luck for friday, my next appointment is on the 10th of July.

Hi hun

Sorry not been on here for a little while and have only just seen your message.

Saw midwife last week and I'm measuring spot on for my dates which I was pleased with. Suffering in this heat and feel like I've had another growth spurt the last couple of days - hoping it's just the heat making me swell! Birth plan wasn't mentioned, mind you it was a different midwife and she also forgot to do my MATB1 and pregnancy grant letter to so had to ring to chase her for it.
Really need to start buying some more things as I haven't bought 1 item of clothing still!

Good luck with your appointment next week - keep me posted.

How are all the other October Mummies doing in this heat????

PersephonE
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
[quote="n1c"][quote="PersephonE"]
n1c wrote:

Good luck with your appointment next week - keep me posted.

How are all the other October Mummies doing in this heat????

Hi N1c, I'm doing quite well, thought got roasted a couple of times while on holiday in Cornwall last week. You think I could find a tree or parasol to plonk myself under - nope. Got my midwife appointment tomorrow, have to remember my notes and sample this time otherwise she'll give me that god awful glare again.

I know the feeling about getting a move on with the shopping, we have hardly done any, thought the two most important purchases we are leaving till last; the mattress and the pushchair. I really am in love with the quinny buzz in breen but dont know if the price tag is justifiable. I should get the health in pregnancy grant sorted out tomorrow with MW tomorrow and I'll sorely be tempted to use it as a down payment on the pushchair.

Completely head over heels with this wee life jumping about inside me, so excited to realise theres only 3 months to go till we meet him/her!

my siren
almost brave
almost pregnant
almost in love
"VANILLA"
sez125
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi is there any one out there who is petrified of having cesarean and had one i have had two normal pregnancy and am 30 wks pregnant but i get worried that i will end up with a cesarean and i dont no why Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular