Laparoscopy results

McG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject: Laparoscopy results
Hi, went for my laparoscopy on Wednesday and it was o.k. been a bit sore since but feeling better today in myself. Goods news is my tubes are fine and working normally, bad news is I have severe endometriosis and need to have an op to try and remove as much as possible, it has spread all over my bladder and is obviously decreasing my fertility immensely. Fingers crossed will get it under control then we will be o.k
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

Im sorry to hear you have endo, its really [*@!#%*]. I have endo and also adenomyosis (endo in the muscle....ouch Shocked ) I suffered with extreme pain with mine 24/7 until I had the op to remove it jan 07 and had the mirena coil put in too. I had it out in Feb this year to TTC and havent had too much pain yet, so fingers crossed I am pg before it comes back with revenge.

Do you suffer from yours much, other than TTC??? Hopefully once you have had it removed you will be all systems go Laughing The best chances of TTC are in the first months following the op (once healed). Hope you get your date through soon.

If you want to talk at all, I really do know how you feel.

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular