Introductions

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 pm 
Post subject: Introductions
I was thinking how about we introduce ourselves & say about our history. It'd help out the newbies. I'll go 1st then lol.
My name is Dolina I am 26 and have recently had another miscarriage.
I've had 2 in 5 months and we're ready to try again, scary but we're determined to get our sticky bfp and our baby. Dolina Xxx
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:42 pm 
Post subject: into
hi ladies my name is tracey i m/c in 2003 i started trying for a baby straight away and it took me 12 months to get my first child which i fell pregnant in 2004 i had her in june 2005 had my second child in 2006 and had my 3rd child in 2008 and now pregnant with my fourth i wish u all the luk in the world on getting ur bfps gud luk ladies.
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, my name is Rachael and unfortunately i have just suffered a mmc after ttc for 2 years. Infact i've just come out of hospital from my d&c and hope this experience will not put me off ttc in the future! I am very lucky tho as i do have a very gorgeous 3 year old little boy who has kept me going thru all of this xx

Last edited by Wallicio on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephbabe27
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Stephanie i'm 26 and from Belfast, i have been ttc for just over 2 years when i fell pg, i had a missed m/c in Oct, got my baby removed in november, been ttc again ever since. Thought this month was it but keep getting BFN's. Av hasn't shown up yet, but i think it will.

Good luck girls

babypie9000
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi, Im Louise, 26 from Northern Ireland. Starting ttc in Aug 08, fell pg in Sept but had mmc in Nov 08. Been ttc again since Dec. Got positive OPK yesterday so doing plenty of BD'ing and got my fingers crossed for this month!! Babydust to us all!!! xx
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Hello lovely ladies!! Very Happy

My name is Louise (Lou Lou) and I am 41, 42 in March. My hubby and I have been ttc since Feb 08 - quite casually. Had a mc in Oct 08 at 12 weeks which was devastating. Got pg again in Dec 08 which ended in Jan 09 at 6 weeks with an ectopic. Lost left fallopian tube. Healing at the mo and medically have to take three months off. I may take a little more time than that out depending on how we feel, BUT i am determined to try again in the Spring/Summer of 09!!

Best of luck to you all Very Happy

Lou Lou XXX

PS - We have no other children Sad

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
womble29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I am Kaye and I am also 41 yrs- will be 42 in July
I had 4 miscarriages before i had my son who is now 17, nearly 18. It was devastating but my son's pregnancy went absolutely fine. I then fell pg again soon after and had a daughter who is now 16.
I split from their dad and met someone else and we decided to try for a baby as he didnt have children. i fell straight away and had Freddie last february.
We decided to try for another one and we have been doing since June last year. I have had 2 m/c one in sept and one in dec.
Thought I was pg this month but wasnt as have just finished af.
Am longing for another bfp but terrified I will lose another as it feels like time is definately not on my side.
x
laheney
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
I'm Becky (19) and had a miscarried twins in March at 9 weeks, then another at 10 weeks in November, so here's hoping we get a one that will stick this year Smile Good luck to you all xxx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Nicola and I had a mmc in Dec after ttc#1. After one cycle I am trying again and am currently in the 2ww. Fingers crossed 2009 is a more positive year for us all! Good luck ladies.

nutnut
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all !!

I'm Katie, I fell pregnant in August after ttc for 3 month. Unfortunately I had a mmc in October. I was 11+6 and found out at my 12 week scan that the baby died at 8 weeks. We've been ttc since my op in October.

I decided to invest in a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and have since discovered I have a short luteal phase which indicates a hormone imbalance. This could have caused my m/c or the m/c could have cause the imbalance. I have just started taking agnus castus to correct this and I am hoping for a BFP this month.

Good luck to you all xx

Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Girls.

I had a mc in October and very suprisingly fell pregnant again a few weeks after so far this pregnancy is going well..

Good Luck Ladies you willl all get your Sticky BFPs as deserved!!

Dawn
xxx
BabeePos
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
This is a great new forum - I only hope I get the chance to join you all properly!
I'm 32 years old and have been ttc since March last year. After very light periods and 6 months of ttc we were referred for tests and I was diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome in November 08. My doc was not hopeful about my chances of being able to conceive due to the extent of my condition and told us to consider surrogacy, and ordered an MRI.
The day before I was due to have it on Dec 7th I discovered I was 4 + 3 pg. Unfortunately this ended in a mmc which was confirmed early Jan, and had the ERPC at 11 + 3 on Monday just gone.
Feeling very down about things at the moment, and not sure whether we will be able to return to ttc yet.
We get test resutls from the tissue removed in early March which will tell us whether we need to go down the surrogancy/adoption route.
Sorry - I'm usually far more upbeat than this!!!!!
Good luck and baby dust to you all xxx
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, my name is Carly im 27 years old and i have just had my first miscarriage...

My husband and i had tried for a year to concieve and when we found out i was pregnant we were over joyed and got a bit too excited and told everyone... which only made it harder to then tell them all the bad news!

I was 11 weeks when i started to bleed, i had an ERCP the following week (two weeks ago now), to make matters worse my sister in law told us this week that she is 6 weeks pregnant. Although i am happy for her it has made me feel even worse about the loss of my baby Sad

We are looking foward to ttc again very soon.

I do want to say that this forum however has made me feel i am not the only women to have suffered the pain of a miscarriage.. i wish everyone well and hope you all have your own baby joy soon.

Carly x x x x
clgray
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. I am Claire. we have been ttc since september. I have just found out i have had a m/c at 5weeks, l only stopped bleeding yesterday so looking forward to starting to try again soon!
Good luck everyone
xxxx
chickadeee22
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All
im steph , 24 live in belfast but originally from surrey in england
me and oh have been ttc since jan 08 - found out that i was pregnant in dec 08 but unfortunatly had a mmc and had d&c 8th jan 09- im currently waiting for my af to arrive so that we can start again on our ttc journey again- so far its been rough but all we can do is just keep going

good luck to all you ladies xxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular