Introductions

help001
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies

i am 32 on sunday 8th feb and i have been ttc for 1 year.
i got preggers in aug 08 but had a MMC in sep 08!
i have not ovulated since. going to to se a gynea on 10th feb!

i have baby TTC OCD!
Sanje
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Hello my name is Sandra, i am 46 and blessed with 4 great kids already but I am in a new relationship with the love of my life and he doesn't have any children of his own so I'd really like to help him to experience the real meaning of life. I have just had a m/c at 6 weeks after being told I'd be lucky to conceive at my age (it took me 7 months) but the fact is I am very fit, I am Ovulating like clock work and all I need is one decent egg and lots of good luck. Egg quality is the problem for my age group but I am optimistic as the loss of this little angel means I am still in with a chance. Keep positive ladies, we can do it and we will.
hailesb
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi i'm Haylee. I'm 21. I had been trying for about 13months when I fell preg. I find out on a Sunday and that following Sunday I miscarried. It was really scary cos I was away from home but luckily i was with my husband. My parents are really great and took off work and drove 6hours to come and see me. I think I am getting my first AF since the miscarriage and I'm scared cos I have heard a few horror stories about the first AF. I feel a little stupid cos I only had my baby really for one week and that is all I could keep it for. Makes me think I wont be a very good mum. It still really hurts. Esp considering my sis has a two month old and a two year old. And when I found out I was preg I said I wud not be able to go back to my job (i was carrying heavy things around) n she laughed at me and said u r too young to have a miscarriage, don't be so silly. Sorry having a bit of a b*tch but I was really sad last night and just needed to vent. My hubby is away for the next few months so I can't even start trying again. My inlaws are coming down on the would have been due date so how can I grieve the day I should have gotten to hold my beautiful baby when there are people there I have only met once before?
Ok, i better stop whinging...

Trixie25
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

My name is Danielle I am from Nottinghamshire I have been ttc since Jan 08 had got pregnant in June 08 mc in Aug 08 been ttc again sincr December 08 if my cycle ever goes back to normal.

Trix xxx
moonshine
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
hello all. so sorry to hear of all your losses. I am 37 and have a wonderful son aged 9 from previous relationship. me and my lovely fiance have been ttc since end of april 2008. our first mc was in august at 5 weeks, we had only just found out we were pg and hardly had time to let it sink in.
in nov i had a missing af and after several negative tests finally got a very faint bfp at 6 weeks, but unfortunately started to bleed at 6+4. i was due to see gynae later that month anyway and was told that everything looked like it was getting back to normal, so we kept on trying.
i finally got a bfp last friday at 4weeks, i was 2 days late as cycle is usually 26 days, and had loads of symptoms so was feeling really positive about this one. i have continued taking temps every day (started charting after mc in nov) and they started to drop yesterday. today temp dropped again and this afternoon i have had a heavy bleed.
we are both absolutely gutted. we have not told anyone apart from docs about ttc or our losses, and it is really hard but we continue to support each other and gain strength from my darling son, who is a sweetheart and makes it all worthwhile.
we will keep trying and hoping our lovely family grows bigger in the future. today has been awful but i hope to feel a bit more positive soon. so grateful to have this forum and to know that we are not alone xx i wish you all the best of luck
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Moonshine, just read your introduction and it put a lump in my throat. To mc once is bad enough but a few times must be devastating and i cant imagine the heartache you and your OH must go thru each time.
My fingers are crossed that you get a BFP as soon as you are able to try again and that it sticks like super glue next time.
Take care, Rach x
murdershewrote
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Smile I'm Nicki and i'm 37 got married may 08 and thought if it happens it happen (already got 12 year old).... got bfp 27th dec 08 then i started bleeding at 6 weeks 7 week scan showed heartbeat and everything fine Very Happy ... but bleeding got worse next 2 weeks. Scan at 9 weeks but it had died Sad but not full mc they took me in for d&c same day tues 27th jan 09. Went down with an infection from D&C on friday Crying or Very sad and had stomach bug on sunday thats going around here so in last week feel like i've been hit by steam train. Crying or Very sad Will ttc soon..... Smile

Good luck to everyone. Very Happy
teresa1
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

I'm Theresa, 37. I got married last year and found out a week after I got married I was pregnant. Had a m/c after 12 weeks and had a natural m/c which I am still getting over.. We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant again and its taking all the fun out of enjoying being newly weds.

Its really good to be able to read how everyone else copes with ttc. Thanks
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi im chrissy, been ttc for 3 yrs with present partner, although had problems before that,
got BFP xmas day but bubble burst 23/01, m/c naturally, But at least now i know i can get p/g, after being told i never would,

xxxxx

hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 am 
Post subject:
My name is Lisa, I am 36 DH is 38. We have 2 great kids (aged 18 & 15yrs) DH had the snip in 1994.

He had a vasectomy reversal in 1999. We were told it had failed to make him fertile again.
As we already had 2 children we decided not to pursue fertility treatment. I then found out in June 2007 that I was pregnant. It came as a total shock, didn't think it was possible. Unfortunately it ended in a MC. I have now had 2 (possibly 3) Mc's the last being December 2007. We have been desperately TTC since then.
We have been referred to a fertility clinic, but they don't seem to want to help. My DH has Anti-sperm Anti Bodies due to the reversal.

Hoping for a BFP very soon.

Lisa
xx
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
hello i am sally 26 i mc 20 days ago was 8 weeks. stopped bleeding got some opk and got a very nice smilly face 3 days ago. me and OH have been Bding for 3 days so just hope this time !!!!! Very Happy only thing is that we won't tell anyone. i was so upset today i was in the shop and this woman one of my mums friends asked me how the baby was doing.omg didnt know what to say. so i just walked off. Embarassed i bet she was thinking how rude i was but didn't know what to say i was so up set Crying or Very sad . so next time its top secrat only you guys will know lol love tinker xxxxx
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:04 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies my names mandy im 37 and from oxfordshire had mc in oct after ttc for a year have 2 teenage boys from previous relationship,they were heartbroken when i had a mc and r hoping me and oh will get bfp again soon.lots of babydust and glue to you all lets hope will get our bfp soon.xxx Smile
spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

I'm 32 and have been ttc for 6/7 months now. Had a m/c in Oct at 6 weeks but kinda knew it was coming as I had a period a week before so it was clear it had not stuck.

I really thought we had done it again last month and kept posting on the ttc forum about my symptoms, then af came and I felt like a total fool - so haven't been on here since.

Hoping every month that this is our month as I have no children and it would be nice to have more than one - and lets face it I'm not getting any younger!!

I really wish you all the best of luck and good wishes. I hope all our dreams come true

All my love
xx
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 am 
Post subject: I feel numb!
I have just lost my baby and feel so numb! I had to have a operation to remove my baby after a missed miscarriage! Was just searching for people who has been thruogh the same thing? Sad
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
well emma you've found us. This site has helped me no end get thru my mmc a week ago and if you have any guestions however big or small you just ask away as we all know what your going thru x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular