Introductions

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
You are defo in the right place hun, we're all here for each other. I had a missed miscarriage a few weeks ago which meant I had to have a d&c on the 13th Jan it still hurts. The baby was 7+4. We've lost 2 in 5 months at 7 weeks so if we do get another bfp it'll be scary. I'm under the care of a consultant now (due to 3 losses) so when we do get a bfp I'll be scanned every week from 6 wks-12 wks. Awaiting Blood tests results at the mo. Hugz Xxx
saffy1984
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Im Gemma, 24 years old and have been trying to concieve since August when I got married. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in December. My cycle has started agen now and this will be my first mth of trying since.

Its nice to have an outlet on here as we have all had similiar experiences. Good luck to us all x

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Just noticed this part of the forum. Im too used to going str8 to the ttc section,never even knew this was here. First of all can i say i am very sorry for your losses. There really isnt nothing worse and words cannot express. I wish you all well & a very speedy recovery.

Im 26, OH is 28. Been ttc for just over a year. Had mc over the new year holidays and have not long finished my first af since our mc. I left ttc a full cycle as last month the physical pain was bad everyday. That seems to have subsided which im soo grateful. Although my first af after mc was really really painful & heavy. I had only just begun to feel more better emotionally when af hit with full force and that knocked me for 6 but this month i aint letting the witch beat me. Going all out for a bfp!

Good luck ladies & babydust all round
D xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls
I'm 34 my OH is 25 (yes a toy boy.. lol).

I had a mc in January this year (very early) but didn't know i was pg at the time. It still hurt really badly none the less. So desperately want a baby.
However, have back disease and chronic arthritis, so have to take a lot of drugs to combat pain and inflammatoin and allow me to walk.
Moving to Oz on March 1st (20 days) and with the heat there, am hoping to go off my pain tablets and lose weight.
Hubby and I are hoping i'll be well enough to try for a baby at the end of the year.
Thinking of you all and wish you the best and am so sorry for your heartache.
Lets hope for happy successful BFP's for you all this year and for me early next year yeah???

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
mermaid
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies...
Im Tracey 37 yrs old im just starting TTC after m/c in Aug last year, went thru a pretty rough time but now feel me and my OH want to try again for a little miracle.

Heres hoping 2009 is our year, good luck to you all Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular