Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
gosh shes so tiny.wot an amazing story.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 am 
Post subject:
I love the bath pic, she looks like a wee chubby compared to her birth pics Smile xx
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
To Sha567

I was 22wks pregnant wen i started bleeding and my midwife told me it was normal,but i didnt so i took myself off to hospital where i was told i was already 8cm dilated,they tried to put stitch in but it dint work and my back waters went,i was took back onto labour ward where i was told i wood have her in the nxt 72hrs.72hrs passed and she was still holding on so they put me on ward on complete bed rest then had her at 24weeks.They always put it down to a very bad water infection that caused her to come early. Then i fell pregnant with my son 6yrs later and i was given cervical scans every 2weeks and they were all normal even at 22wks which i thought yippee ive done it but then at my 24wk scan they noticed my cervial length had gone from 30mm to 15mm with funneling so was booked straight in for a stitch the nxt day and it worked and i went on to have my son at 35wks weighing a massive 6lb 5oz.So i have now been diagonsed with incompetent cervixs and will have to be stitch with any other pregnancy!!!!!!!

sha5673
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for that i had mine at 33 weeks and panicing number two will be same. have to get steriod injections in three weeks just in case but not having any more scans as they say baby is good size so will have to wait and see! good to have this site for reassurance

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 am 
Post subject:
awww wha an amazing strong lil gurl she is gorge bless her xx
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
my sister was born at 24 weeks too, weighing 1lb 3oz. my mum had preeclampsia but as she has lupus there were further complications. it was very touch and go for both her and my sister. unfortunately she had 2 brain hemorrhages and as a result has cerebral palsy. but she is now 7 years old, almost eight, walking with help, getting better at talking by the day and the happiest little girl around. id like to share some pics but not sure how![/img]
janine30
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi han19
bless your sister was tiny but they are stronger little fighters aint they,im not sure how to do the photos on here because my friend done mine but i will ask her and msg you to let you no how xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Premature Baby All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular