Everyones leaving us to go to the other side :-(

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Staying positive for you pup,, Aunt flow may stay away!

It does seem like there quite a few going to the other side now, I just hope we can all join soon xxx Rolling Eyes

Anyone else due to test in next couple of days... I have just started my TWW! Confused
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Cazza9 wrote:
Staying positive for you pup,, Aunt flow may stay away!

It does seem like there quite a few going to the other side now, I just hope we can all join soon xxx Rolling Eyes

Anyone else due to test in next couple of days... I have just started my TWW! Confused

hi Cazza

im due to test in 2 days but im not going to. Will wait to see if AF late but got a feeling its not gonna happen this month, bummer!!!! You are in TWW now are you?

Helz xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Helz, jes just started tww, so I calculate af will be due 22nd.. which really clashes as I am flying out to Ireland for a wedding on 22nd, so it could be too early to tell if i was pregnant Evil or Very Mad ... also not feeling too positve

Only 2 days for you, not long. I agree should wait till its late! x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
oh well you will have to take a test with you to ireland then lol!!!

Nope cant be doin with all this am i am i not business! I want a deffo response when it happens got a feeling i may be waiting quite a while. Oh dear i do sound very negative dont i?!

helz xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Cazza,

I am due to test in 3/4 days. Am trying to wait till af late, but I am feeling so strangely positive this time....I dont really know why as I have no symptoms, other than no af symtoms, if that makes sense?!?! I am extremely tired, but other than that nothing symptom wise really, just an overwelhming sense of 'i am pregnant'....trying to tell myself i am wrong though, just in case.

Be positive helz, it really does help in ttc. apparently if you are in negetive thoughts when ttc/bd then it releases a hormone that creates a bad environment for making babies Confused

Lots of luck and babydust all
Txx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
everyone is coming over here when im going off ill have no where to go xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi lisaken,

hope you are ok hun....not long now....how are you feeling???

Txx
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
I feel like I'm lagging behind today. I'm not even ovulating yet. Only wish I knew when that was happening. Ridiculous but I'm looking forward to the TWW (obviously I'll hate it once I'm there).

I have been feelin really hot today, serious hot flushes and a general sense of, well heat. Feels a bit like sun burn on my face. I thought perhaps I might be on the way to ovulating. There was a small rise in my temps this morning but nothing massive. This is my first month of taking temps so I'm not sure what the rises should be like.

I'm just crossing my fingers that I do ovulate.

xx

My Ovulation Chart
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hi Cazza,

I am due to test in 3/4 days. Am trying to wait till af late, but I am feeling so strangely positive this time....I dont really know why as I have no symptoms, other than no af symtoms, if that makes sense?!?! I am extremely tired, but other than that nothing symptom wise really, just an overwelhming sense of 'i am pregnant'....trying to tell myself i am wrong though, just in case.

Be positive helz, it really does help in ttc. apparently if you are in negetive thoughts when ttc/bd then it releases a hormone that creates a bad environment for making babies Confused

Lots of luck and babydust all
Txx

Hey Tigger

i will try and be positive but i guess its a coping mechanism in case it doesn't happen!!! Thanks for advice tho will do my best to get good vibes!! Good luck for you i hope you get BFP in a few days!!

Helz xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
lets all channel positive thoughts +++++++++++++++++++++++

good luck tigger & helz!
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Positive thoughts for everyone still ttc!!! H xxxxxxx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
I second that Helz. Laughing Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular