Is anyone happy for me?

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Hey Jo, how weird hey....a baby is growing and developing at an incredible rate! Have you got any preg books yet?? I have had the 'pregnancy bible' for ages Laughing If you havent got one, i would def recommend this one.

This baby lark is mad, its just one long wait after another!! Oh well, at least its an exciting wait when you are on the scan countdown Very Happy

Txx
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning,

I know I'm new to this website but I am a little surprised at Squibby. As far as I can see, for the last week everyone has been encouraging her to take tests or to wait for a couple of days. When she got her faint positive everyone was thrilled for her.

I trust it's her hormones but I do wonder what exactly she wants people to do?

I can't imagine that anyone would begrudge her for getting pregnant the first month of trying but I do wonder about the maturity of some people. I saw something similar on another website i've been looking at and find it utterly baffling that women who are old enough to be pregnant and bringing a child into the world, can behave in such a childlike manner.

It probably isn't my place to have said this but I kept my mouth shut on another website and felt the need to vent.

My Ovulation Chart
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Morgan,

I totally understand what you mean. I was utterly shocked and disappointed to read all the posts this morning, as i wasnt around last night. I just couldnt believe what squibby was saying. Everyone has done nothing but try and help her and be supportive. I am just really hoping it was her hormones and she is back with us soon....although if i am honest, I think an apology to all involved would be appreciated, as there was no substance to anything she was saying.

Oh well, this game is hard enough for everyone without the added pressure and hurtful comments.

Good luck ladies, i know it will be our turn soon. We will stick together always, i am sure.

((((((((((((((((((big group hug)))))))))))))))))))

Txx
jo2309
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Honie - Wel ive always dipped in and out of the pregnancy forums, but just feel i know more people in here at the mo, so no i wont be leaving or going anywere just yet Very Happy

Tigger - no sweetie no books yet, but uve given me an idea i suppose i cud buy them now, wow how weird is that? im gonna be a mummy Very Happy aw i really hope u all get pregnant soon too!

MorganL - ur entitled to ur opinion hun, its okay to vent, squibby confused a lot of us last nite maybe she'll explain later wen she comes on? Confused

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:14 am 
Post subject:
he he he.....jos gonna be a mummy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ive had my book for a couple of years now....i went a bit nutty when i found out i had endo and may never conceive - i went out and brought all sorts Confused Laughing At least i have them now to refer to....the preg bible is extremely good...even for ttc Laughing

I really do hope squibby pops back over to us and sorts things out...it wont be the same without her here.

Txx
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
jo2309 wrote:
Honie - Wel ive always dipped in and out of the pregnancy forums, but just feel i know more people in here at the mo, so no i wont be leaving or going anywere just yet Very Happy

Tigger - no sweetie no books yet, but uve given me an idea i suppose i cud buy them now, wow how weird is that? im gonna be a mummy Very Happy aw i really hope u all get pregnant soon too!

MorganL - ur entitled to ur opinion hun, its okay to vent, squibby confused a lot of us last nite maybe she'll explain later wen she comes on? Confused

Congrats by the way, I'm not sure if I've said it to you. Very Happy

xx

My Ovulation Chart
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject:
My god how much can happen in a night. was on here yesterday afternoon and everyone seemed to be congratulating squibby and jo and was really happy for them - would have posted my congrats then but couldn't log in to post reply (sorry both of you) - and now squibby's talking about leaving forum.
Can honestly say I couldn't be happier for everyone who gets bfp's...it's ultimately what we're all after and while we'd all love it to be our turn, that doesn't mean we don't fell fab for those that get them......lets face it, when' it's our turns we're all gonna be over the moon too, whether we've been trying for a month or a year or more.
Lots of love to everyone and congrats to all with BFP's.
HLC73 xxx Laughing
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Bloody hell!!! Ive only been off for one evening and miss everythin!

So just want to say my bit.....

You are all fab on here - i love each and every one of you to bits for different reasons!!

Ladies TTC - we need each other to rely on and moan to - lots of luck to everyone - summer is coming so fingers crossed the sun brings out some babies!!!

Ladies that have been able to conceive - well done and congrats - i honestly cant say it enough - the feeling must be immense and I cant wait to experience it and we would all love you to come back and share your stories!!!

Ladies who have had af or BFN this month - Im so sorry, please keep your spirits up, we are here for anyone that wants to chat

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{A huge hug for all}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

xxxxxxxxMWAH xxxxxxxx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Casstia wrote:
Bloody hell!!! Ive only been off for one evening and miss everythin!

So just want to say my bit.....

You are all fab on here - i love each and every one of you to bits for different reasons!!

Ladies TTC - we need each other to rely on and moan to - lots of luck to everyone - summer is coming so fingers crossed the sun brings out some babies!!!

Ladies that have been able to conceive - well done and congrats - i honestly cant say it enough - the feeling must be immense and I cant wait to experience it and we would all love you to come back and share your stories!!!

Ladies who have had af or BFN this month - Im so sorry, please keep your spirits up, we are here for anyone that wants to chat

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{A huge hug for all}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

xxxxxxxxMWAH xxxxxxxx

Ditto Cassita. My thoughts as well. Smile
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
you certainly did miss it all Casstia!!!

Lets hope Squibby realises she was being silly and comes back on later. Fingers crossed for all of us ttcers!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
How you feelin today Helz? xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
im fine thanks Cassita, not feeling any pg symptoms. AF due tomorrow and reckon it will be here damn it!!! What about you?

Helz xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
omg just reaD ALL THE POSTS WOT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE THEN LOL XX
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
awww, you never know helz, no signs may be good signs Confused Wink Laughing thats certainly what im hoping anyways Laughing

Txx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa

think it speaks for itself eh?! How are you? Any twinges yet?

Helz xx
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular