Anyone believe in fate/spirits/clarevoyents etc????

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject: Anyone believe in fate/spirits/clarevoyents etc????
Hi ladies,

Heres the reason I ask.....

As you probably know, I have been feeling really strange and positive this month and am almost certain I am pregnant, even though I have no symptoms as such.

I am very scepticle (sp?!) about clarevoyents etc but strongly believe in fate. Anyway, I had the girilies round mine last night and one of them is very into spiritual things and does reiki. She brought with her two crystals (pendulems). Bascially you hold the pen loosly above your other palm and let the crystal move of its own accord. You ask it which way for yes and which way for know. I know this sounds really daft, but it freaked me out....it worked. From being completely still and with NO movement from me at all, it begun to move forwards/backwards for yes and then stopped and moved round in a circle for no. SO, I ask it, I am pregnant and it stops, and begins to move forward/backward very strongly Shocked Shocked Shocked I did this a few times and with both pendulems and with asking diff questions inbetween just to be sure and try and trick it. EVERY time and with definite answers, it said yes.

I feel like I am going a bit potty, and I am trying really hard not to read too much into it, as it is meant to just be a bit of fun, but it was sooooooooooo freaky how well it worked. Every question i asked, it answered correctly?!?!?!?!?!?

I still have 3 days till af and have made a deal with hubby that i wont test until tues when i will use the digital one, but I feel so sure that i know its going to hurt like hell if i and the pen are wrong!!!
Is it possible that I could 'just know' that I am preg without any symptoms?!? I have NEVER felt like this before, even when I have though i was preg before, deep down i knew i wasnt, but this feels so strange....its weird!!!!

HELP....im going nuts arent i!?!?!?!?!?!

Txx
Oppps, sorry for the long post!
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Hey tigger, you're not going nuts, one of my mates is heavily into it all too and she keeps telling me that it's my time very soon, she can just sense it....this makes me soooooo excited but have to try to contain it as DH bit sceptical bout all that. I think if it helps you to be positive then thats fab, but just be strong on testing day.....we'll all be keeping our fingers crossed for you xxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tigs. Thats well spooky. Im really into stuff like that and 2bh I am of the opinion that even if things like that are make believe the least they do is promote good feelings and positiveness and that certainly cant do any harm!!

You are very patient....id have dived on the four day early test by now!!! xxx

Hope your ok today tho babe. xxx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Hey honey, hows the leg??? not too sore i hope?!
That is soooooooooooo weird....ever get the feeling our paths were 'meant' to cross?!?!? I am trying hard to distract myself from it all, but i cant stop peeking on here and thinking about it all the time, doesnt help as hubby is out all day and has taken my car, so i am housebound!!!
I just keep telling myself...what if im wrong??? i really do hope not but if i am then i guess now is not my time and better luck next month Laughing I just couldnt believe it when the pendulem when so mad...it was really freaky!!!

hows u, did you try the leg in the air idea for bding?!?!?!

Txx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Im ok today hun, bit sore and sulking a bit but hubby has fetched me a Fab lolly so thats cheered me up a bit!!

If your ever bored your welcome to pop down, my crazy dogs my try to eat you alive but its nothing personal!!!

So are you waiting til after AF due to test then babe? x
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject:
ha, you may just regret saying that hun Laughing dont worry about pooches, i have a naughty boy myself (lost my other baby boy to bowel cancer just 6 weeks ago Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ) ttc is a good distraction from that at least.

I was naughty and tested this morn but used a cheapy one that i dont even think picks up anything before af date so was silly really....obv it was bfn Evil or Very Mad im not too bothered though as i know it was daft of me to use it. has agreed with hubby to use digi test on tues morn if no sign of af......fingers crossed sooooooooooooooo tightly Laughing
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Not at all...I mean it, you are more than welcome. Sorry about your doggie, you are doing very well keeping your spirits up.

Hope BFP does come this month.....ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! although if you get yours I want mine too!!! xxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject:
thanks chick. it really is difficult as he was my life line from when i was young. i honestly believe that he was sent into my life and was there to protect me and guide me to where i am now...happy. i miss him so much its incredible, but i also know that he is in a happier place with no pain or suffering, so thats got to be a good thing.

aww hun, there is nothing i would love more than for us to both have those magical BFP's this month. Ive told you already, i need a preggie belly buddy!!!!! If im gonna be waddling round the estate and going to aqua-natal and such like, then i need someone just as nutty with me.....i think i would get kicked out otherwise Laughing Laughing Laughing
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
so do you 2 leave near each other then Casstia and tigger??!!

H xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
yes hun, round the corner...can you believe it...met totally random on here and then discovered through facebook we were practically neighbours....poor cass, im so sorry....not Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Mr. Green
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
so have you met up then? God thats funny isn't it!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Very weird isnt it Helz. I couldnt believe it!!!
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Especially tigger

You are not nuts !!! I am a spiritualist medium, which is something I usually keep to myself as it often freaks people out, they think I can read their thoughts and know whats going on with them or something ! Laughing

Anyway the crystal pendulums can and do work, but to cut a long explanation short, sometimes they are wrong because of how the question is asked or because the person using it isn't completely aware of the preparation for use. I am sure your friend must have some knowledge and hope it means a BFP for you hun, sending loads of baby dust and positive thoughts
Donna x x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
wow i wish you could see when im going to have this lil man lol xx Very Happy
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lisaken

Plenty of sex is supposed to induce labour Laughing
I'm a medium, not a fortune teller, but I'm getting the impression 5 so see what happens in 5 days ??
Have you chosen any names yet ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular