Little girl Cries very badly when changing her nappy??!!!!

rach2307
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm 
Post subject: Little girl Cries very badly when changing her nappy??!!!!
Hi everyone,
I'm very puzzled as we are currenlty potty training my 22month old daughter so she is now, wearing pull up pants instead of nappies, which she loved putting on for the 1st 2 months, but over the last couple of days when i have come to take the pull ups off, she has cried hysterically, when ripping the side of them, also cleaning her, and when she has to put her new clean pull ups back on. She cries like something is hurtin her, i really don't know what to do, could there be something hurting her?? she fine thru the day playing an running all over the place, and never seems to look uncomfortable.
Any help would be most appreciated!!
Rachael xxxx
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
does she have a nappy rash at all?
also the side of these can rub against the skin when pulling them down, i have never liked them so never used them, i just went straight into pants.
has she told you anything is hurting her?
My son is 22 months now aswell and at the moment he has a terrible nappy rash, i use cotton wool but he is constantly telling me his bum hurts and when washing it he is always asking me if i have finished yet, breaks my heart that he is in so much pain
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Well theres no rash at the min, i did ask her what was hurting her and she told me it was he leg/knee. But i kept putting pressure on it and she didn't cry when i did this?!! And she also cried when i was wiping her.
She is the same keeps tellin me mummy no, n askin have you done mummy, like u say it breaks ure heart when you know they're are in pain like this, think i'm gonna switch her back to normal nappies, for the time bein, if no better it will probably end in a trip to the doctors Sad
Thank u for the replyxxx Very Happy
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
No problem, yeah i would switch back to nappies for a while and see if it improves.

have you got anywhere with the pottty training? if you have maybe put her into 'big girl' pants?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular