Endometriosis

Noms44
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
mimilo wrote:
hi noms,
i haven't seen you here for ages... how are you? are you ok?
let us know how you're getting on xx

Hi Mimilo how are you doing? How you feeling now after your surgery? Sorry I havent been on in a while alot going on....I was waiting for 7 weeks for surgery rang them and said they never got referal letter Mad so annoying cause if I hadn't rang Id still be waiting so I just went with hospital my mum had us all in good hospital so now I have to go for another consultation on the 10th of June and the surgery about 3 weeks after that so at least Im getting there now so sick of the way you get treated here by doctors all money with them take take take!! but Im in good form other wise and keeping positive Very Happy

Hope all is going well for you and your staying poitive chat to ya soon take care xxxxx Noms xxx
mimilo
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
wow you really have been taken for a ride by those doctors... i really hope it gets sorted this time, it sounds like it will. i'm feeling great after my surgery, i recovered really fast and only have four tiny scars to show for it now. no bfp yet but my periods are lighter and a lot less painful (last time i had no pain at all) and my tummy is sooo much more settled, never bloated etc which it always was before. so i'm very happy about all that.

we'll keep on trying naturally for a little while then go ivf if it doesn't work still. at least i have a totally regular cycle, good hormone levels and i do ovulate...
all the very best of luck with your consultation and upcoming surgery, i hope it goes brilliantly for you. just ask if you have any questions. take care xx
TTC #1 since Nov 07
Surgery to remove endo Feb 09
Starting ICSI Aug 09
carol28
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't read all your replies but just thought I would let you know my story. After 3 years ttc I was diagnosed with endo. I was told I would be unable to conceive naturally, despite having a 6 year old already as my ovaries had fused to my womb and had cysts. I don't ovulate regularly either so odds were not on our side.

I started IVF which caused a cyst to grow quite large and had to have surgery to remove it. 2 months after my surgery and a year after being told I could not conceive I found out I was pregnant. My baby is now 15 weeks old and gorgeous.

She was conceived in a tent, when we went camping last year, and though all our friends have joked about the fresh air helping my hubbies swimmers Laughing I am convinced it was more to do with the fact that after 4 years of trying, counting days and tears - I forgot all about it and was stunned to do a pg test 2 weeks after a missed period to see those 2 blue lines.

Wishing you all the luck in the world - don't give up xx
Noms44
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Mimilo how are you doing? Sorry I haven't been in touch in a while been trying to get myself sorted, Im now 2 weeks over my surgery just glad to have it behind me now been waiting so long on it and been passed from doc to doc but I got there adventually and everything went really well but I did have endo on both ovarys left one more and on my womb and cervics so I don't think I would have ever stood a chance of concieving naturally but thank you to you and couple there girls you got me going in the right direction, doctor said I have 6 months to try naturally and Im only grade 2 endo and he removed it all for me and said it wouldn't grow back as bad as I had it so Im so happy to have got it looked at now. I was told by my last clinic that it was grade 4 the highest and that the only thing left for me was IVF and that came from a gyny all money grabbing I think, my own gyny now said this should have been delt with before IVF which I had a feeling but was told by clinic it was fine not to put myself through that makes me so so mad but at least Im on the right road now and if after 6months nothing happens then do IVF again but fingers crossed all will go well Very Happy. Hope your doing well chat to you soon.

Noms XXXXXXX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular