Sure AF is going to arrive any second

NICKY34
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject: Sure AF is going to arrive any second
Morning.
I am on day 37 of my cycle and feeling anxious cause I am sure my period is going to start and know I will be gutted when it does.I have no idea how long my cycles are cause they have been all over the place since I came off the pill before christmas.I haven't felt that much different except for peeing more,feeling nauseous when I first get up and then having diarrohea every morning.Have been trawling the internet trying to look for possible symptoms and even convinced myself last night that the fact that I have had a really stuffy nose means I could be pregnant!My longest cycle has been 38 days and I have got very mild low cramps today.Sorry for long message but am sitting alone with noone to talk to
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Nicky,

From what I've read those could all be pg symptoms. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

xx

My Ovulation Chart
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Morning hun,

I hate the waiting game....isnt really horrible isnt it.

Hope af stays away..the witch is evil Twisted Evil

Lots of babydust
Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Cheers,I hope you're right.Have been trying really hard noy to get my hopes up but the longer my cycle goes on the harder it is not to.Wish these cramps would stop niggling away!x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
good luck hun. I would get a good early detection preg test and do it when you feel ready. It may just give you an indication either way and if af doesnt arrive test, test and test again!!!!!

I recommend online ones, theyre much cheaper than the supermarkets....although i was quite impressed with tesco prices.....about 13 for TWO digi ones Laughing

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Morning Tigger,
You're dead right it is.Every cycle ends up being a real roller coaster and no matter how much you try not to think about it,you just can't help it.I really hope we are lucky this month.I'm new to this site but think it's lovely how everyone is so supportive of each other.
Nicky x
NICKY34
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Ha!! We should all have shares in pregnancy tests [img] Laughing [/img!!
Will get myself to Tescos on monday and get the digital ones as long as AF has stayed away!
Nicky xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
awww fingers crossed hun...i am testing first thing tues so hope to be sharing happy news with you Very Happy

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Will be keeping everything crossed for you and hoping you have some happy news.I have been really good this month and managed to walk past the pregnancy tests without buying any! Rolling Eyes
Lots of luck to you
Nicky xx
nmoore
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed nicky that you get a bfp

Lynds2401
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good Luck Nicky and Tigger for when you test. Hope you get BFP's. This ttc conceive milarky is knackering. I had a MC a month ago, and promised myself that life wouldnt become about making a baby, but April was. Didnt enjoy the bd'ing and was very stressed. But sadly af arrived last week, wasnt surprised tho. Tryng to have fun now Stay positive ladies- keeping everything crossed for you. xxxxx Smile
p.s well done on resisiting buying tests!!! Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers Lynds.Really sorry to hear about your mc.I don't think anyone can ever realise how stressful and consuming it all is unless they are going through it themselves.The highs and lows you go through just in one cycle are draining.Would love it if it was like tv land where someone has sex and then know they are pregnant a week later by having the supposedly inevitable morning sickness! Smile
Nicky xx
Lynds2401
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
NIcky, that sounds like a good idea- if only it was that easy..... Keep us updated on your testing progress. I though i'd find it hard chatting to people with possible BFP's pending, but actually its really encouraging, and keeps my spirits up. So sending lots of baby dust your way- Wooooosssshhhhh. Sorry thinks ive had too much sun today. gone bit mad!!!
xxxoxxxx Rolling Eyes
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Ha!Cheers Lynds you're a star Exclamation Will keep you posted

Nicky xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular