My Story so far......

definatelymaybe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject: My Story so far......
Hello!

I have been reading your posts for a few weeks but this is my first post. I am 23 & my OH is 26. We have been ttc for over 3 years now, it has only been in the last few months that we have contacted our docs for some help. To be honest this is really the first day it has really got me down, i have been really teary etc.. i have been reading through all the posts for some hope. It has shown me that miracles really do happen.

Congrats to you all with a positive result & for the rest of us hopefully we will be next. Good luck guys its some journey xx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Definatelymaybe (do you like oasis or is it a reference to getting PG)

welcome to the site, hope last nights bickering hasn't put you off. Most of us really just want to talk about our stories too. Sorry its taking its time for you to concieve are you going for tests then? I'm sure you will be able to get help its the best thing to do, at least you can get the help you need now. Try not to let it get to you I know I dont know how you feel as I already have 2 children but i am trying for another, its early days for me only 3rd month of trying but hoping it will happen some time soon.

Good luck to you and your OH, hope it happens soon for you.

Helz xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular