mc 17 days ago help

tinker28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm 
Post subject: mc 17 days ago help
do you think it is right.i only lost the baby 17 days ago it's just so soon. cant wait to bd tonight. wow i could get a bfp!!!! i do hope so i so want to be preg again. so so much. i have been using opk for the last week or so. and all been neg but to day i got my smilly face Very Happy so we will see what happens xxxx love tinker xxxxxxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Everyone is different hun and there is no right or wrong. If you feel that your ready and the time is right to try again, then you go for it and get bedding. Just being nosey but how far gone were you when you mc'd? Here's to you getting a BFP this month x
moonshine
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
completely agree with wallicio, only you know when you feel ready again.
good luck and i hope you get that sticky bean soon xx
tinker28
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for your reply this page is so good i am happy we can all talk to each othe about how we feel. i was 8 weeks but dr said i was 6 weeks on the scan. i have been ttc as soon as the bleeding stopped we stated to ttc. i feel i need to when i think about me having to wait. it took 2 long years to get preg i just want it back. but i feel ok about it now. just hope it happens soon. love tinker xxxxxxx
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tinker28.i had a m/c just slightly less tme then you ago and as all the bleeding has stopped and I feel ok I have decided to give it another go as well. i have not tried the OPK kit yet, will try those if I get my next period. Good luck to all of the ladies on this thread trying now after such disapointment.
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Go for it hun, if it feels right, its right, only you know your own body, i m/c 15days ago, had a scan monday, and hgave been ttc ever since,
If you get your bfp it was meant to be
Goodluck, and babydust to all xxx

LisaRob
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
I m/c in November. I waited a month or so, but been ttc since then. I know wot u mean about wanting it back though. I was devastated! and am going through the same things as a few on this site have talked about, as my friend is now pregnant. Although I am happy for her i am SO jealous and dont want to look at her sometimes - then i feel guilty for feeling that way.
Like a rollercoaster of emotions :/

Good luck for everyones BFPs

xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular