more heartache

mand54
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm 
Post subject: more heartache
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi just needed to get it off my chest,had mc back in october been ttc since but no luck so far, recently found out that my oldest nephews girlfriend is pregnant and it due the same day mine was due,family tryed to keep it from me thinking i"d go to pieces,yes im upset but happy for them,but tonite the family informed me shes having a girl,i broke down in tears as i was convinced mine was a girl,just couldnt stop crying,am i being stupid has anyone experienced this sort of thing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Not quite as much as you have.

A while ago I read in the paper that Mrs Jamie Oliver was PG and was due in April the same day as me, although by that time I had m/c my twins.

I was watching breakfast news a couple of weeks ago and Jamie O was on the tv and chatting away to the presenter whom is PG and just happened to say 'oh, your due same time as my mrs' well that did if for me. I cant watch bbc1 in the mornings now cause when I look at the presenter I kinda see me and how big my bump would be.

The last night whilst watching eastenders peggy is having her wedding on the 2nd April and I lookd at the OH and said we would have been celebrating too on that day. I know tv is fictional but thats how I felt.

Hope you feel better soon chick x
help001
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 am 
Post subject:
my best friend is due the same day as i was due!

knightmare
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Oh poor you, that must be horrible. x
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
So know how you feel, OH's best mate phoned up the over night to say that his girlfriend was pregnat. It just thru me and although I was very happy for them I couldn't help going off for a good old cry. They didn't know we lost so they weren't being insensitive.
You'll get your BFP soon and that will put a smile back on your face x
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
My husband & I have sadly had 2 m/c in 5 months. our 1st we lost in Aug 08 was due Mothers Day a few weeks before my sister (who is still preg, I don't see her that much cuz of her bump, we should've been going through pregnancy together) our 2nd happened a few weeks ago it was due a month after our wedding anniversary. It's sooo sad that things like this have to happen. We still feel sad but are activly trying again. My thoughts are with you xxx
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Oh ladies, i'm so very sorry.
i had a mc last month, and i little things upset me.
I think there is nothing wrong with still being upset over things that happened. This was your baby, so don't feel badly.
I wish you and all of us BFP's this year. Wouldn't that be lovely?
Hope you can get through this.

Lara
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thank-you Lara for you kind words. I hope we all get a bfp this year, sticky babydust for everyone.
It was our baby, our little person we're entitled to grieve Smile I'm still grieving but I want a baby sooo much. Awaiting blood test results at the mo & under care of a consultant. Hope we get a sticky bfp without medical intervention. Love to you all and your partners Xxx
mand54
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:49 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your replys ladies im glad im not alone on this.so sorry to hear of all your sad news,lets hope 2009 will bring you all bfp.xxx
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think your being stupid at all hun and I can totally understand where you are coming from. Lets hope 2009 is a more positive year for us all. Babydust. x

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 am 
Post subject:
I don't think your being stupid at all hunni, its all just part of the grieving process, and we all deserve to grieve no matter how long our angels were with us, in time i dare say we will all feel better about what we have lost, but in our hearts they will always be with us,
Yesterday i was having a bad day, i convinced myself i had wrecked Christmas because that was when i found out i was pg, and would have also been due on my Mum's birthday, i cried myself to sleep in oh's arms, but as i say i think its all part of the grieving process,
Loads of babydust and glue, to all on the ttc after m/c forum xxx

mand54
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 pm 
Post subject: ticker
just seeing if ticker is working not qiute sure it works.x
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
I think my SIL is pregnant. Her facebook status says she's happy, happy, happy and she's been feeling ill recently and very tired. She had to have an afternoon nap earlier. I'll be happy on the surface but very sad inside. Our bean went to heaven 3 weeks ago. We lost 2 in 5 months. It sounds harsh but I hope she isn't cuz I'm not sure I could handle it at the mo Sad x x
mermaid
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
im feeling exactly the same right now...i would of had 4 weeks to go..due 9th march.. one my friends mates is due the same date and she keeps going on about how big she is etc.... my OH 18 yr old neice is due 19th feb... the closer my due date gets the more emotional im getting , even cried my eyes out last night at prog on tv, WILD AT HEART, as the girl in that had a m/c... BUT good news is me and OH are ttc again now and giving the PRESEED a whirl see if it helps...fingers Xd...

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
my pre-seed is on order, i cant wait to give it a try. Good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular