getting pregnant after the loss of a baby prematurly

aussiemum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 am 
Post subject: getting pregnant after the loss of a baby prematurly
I just lost a little girl on 19 December 2008. My water broke and she was born at just 25 weeks and lived 10 hours. I am so sad yet I feel as though I need to try again. I have just turned 39 and don't know how much longer I have left. It was my third caesar. When is it okay for us to try again? Thanks for all of your support. It is great to have a place to talk.
Doddsy
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the site hun x

Firstly i'm so sorry for what you have been through, it must have been a nightmare for you.

If there is no medical reason why you can't try again now then you just have to decide if you are ready mentally amd physically. It's a decision only you can make.

You will get lots of support on this site from other ladies who have gone through similar things.

Take care
Claire xx
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun, I can't even begin to imagine what you have been thru and are still going through now.
When the time is right you will know and if that is now so be it, there is no right or wrong.
All the very best and my heart goes out to you & your OH
Rach x
tinker28
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
i am so sorry hun god know what you are going through at the min
when you feel the time is right and if thats now then you go for it. have talked about it with the dr. you can always talk on this site the woman are so lovly and helpful. good liuk to you hun love tinker xxxxxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular