Advise needed please - could i be pregnant?

amy72
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject: Advise needed please - could i be pregnant?
I now on cycle 5 since coming off pill. 1st 27 days 2nd 26 days 3rd 25 days 4th 35 days and now 27 of ?? days, so AF could be due from now til 20th maybe. Over the weekend on Saturday I had a very slight discharge pinky brown not enough to use anything and during last week I had the occassional stabbing pains in my belly and today I have done 2 tests both seemed to have a faint line. The 1st test was a 'First Response' and the 2nd was cheap dipstick type. I also think by boobs seem heavier but this could just be in my head. Any ideas ?? Confused
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi Amy

Sounds pretty definite to me hun, officially you cant get a faint line if there isnt an element of the pregnancy hormone in your system. Me thinks congratulations are in order babe. Would recommend you pop off to the docs and get them to do blood tests to double check. xxxx

Do hope everything turns out well and please let us know for definite!!! xxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Casstia wrote:
Hi Amy

Sounds pretty definite to me hun, officially you cant get a faint line if there isnt an element of the pregnancy hormone in your system. Me thinks congratulations are in order babe. Would recommend you pop off to the docs and get them to do blood tests to double check. xxxx

Hi ya Casstia

Trying not to get too excited as its still early days maybe do another test in a few days. After reading everyones posts on here I think I ought to buy one of those Clearblue digital ones so may go shopping later, just don't want to be dissapointed. Will let you know if I manage to hold out and test at the end of week.x
amy72
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Casstia wrote:
Hi Amy

Casstia

I have just noticed on another post that you were thinking of testing so have you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject:
sounds good to me hun, i wud def get a clear blue test and do it first thing in morning

xx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject:
amy72 wrote:
Casstia wrote:
Hi Amy

Casstia

I have just noticed on another post that you were thinking of testing so have you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Not testing for a while yet babe. Af due 20th May. Not very positive at all this month tho. In a way Im glad Im not cos ive been convinced for the last three months that i was pg and then ended up disappointed! Think Clearblue would be a good idea, the digital one anyway. I always go for the First Response but I know a lot of the ladies on here use clearblue digital. Absolutely everything crossed for you hun. xxxxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
we must be due about the same time casstia im due on 22nd i think, starting to think my ticker might be out tho lol x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
Mine says 9 days when its actually 8 days.....at least it best be bloomin 8 days cos this tww is going on forever!!!! What do you think hun are you feeling positive this month??
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
not really lol, after this month it wil be a year of ttc so im not to hopeful but should have laperoscopy done by the end of june so will find out if anything wrong or not so dont really expect to be pg but hopeful that we will soon find out whats goin on and hopefully will get bfp not to long after laperoscopy!!

what about u? do u think it might be this month?xx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Hopefully this will be your month then before you have to go for the lap. I am confident that i will be getting a BFN this month. Not really sure why but can just tell i think! Im trying very hard not to buy another first response but temptation is proving a bit too much!!! x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
lol im not testing until im late!! dont really want the disappointment so have decided def not to test!! its hard tho lol, im not even sure i ovulated this month had stomach cramps around ov time but have been charting ewcm and didnt have much at all this month nothing like normal but thats been the first month there has been hardly any so not sure if mayb i missed it Confused Confused but we bd every other day since af finished last month so even if it was early could still be in with a chance.

yeah sometimes u can jst tell but at same time i think u make urself think af is gonna come so u dont get disappointed its soo hard eh? well hopefully u wil get a huge surprise this month fingers crossed x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
I really wish I had your staying power and could wait. In a way i feel like i want to know the inevitable if you know what i mean!! Im not testing cos im excited that its BFP just cos at least then i know its BFN and can move on to next month!!
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:23 am 
Post subject:
yeah u want to get it out of the way so ur prepared for af coming!!

how is ur leg?
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:47 am 
Post subject:
ml223 wrote:
yeah u want to get it out of the way so ur prepared for af coming!!

how is ur leg?

Its not too bad today thanks hun. Going back to work at lunch time so that will be fun!! Told them i couldnt handle a full day straight off cos the swelling is so bad!!
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: Took the Clear Blue test !! GOOD NEWS
Casstia wrote:
Hi Amy

Hi Casstia

Could not wait any longer and went out this afternoon to get the Clearblue Digital test. I took it this evening when husband got home (he couldn't wait either) and we have got our BFP yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending everyone else lots of babydust Laughing xxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular