Any1else got bout 8 days til testing...................

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject: Any1else got bout 8 days til testing...................
................cos its a really bad day today Sad Sad Sad

Hi Ladies

Im sorry but ive lost track of who is doing what and when. I know that myself and ML223 test around the same time.

Today is one of my bad days again today so just wanted to pop on as you all usually make me feel better!!! xxxx Sad Sad Sad

Sorry to all those who are having bad days too, dont mean to moan cos I know I am very lucky too but sometimes its just a bit too hard to remember the things you are lucky for!!
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi casstia, its ok to have a moan!!! ive had a really bad fortnight which is why ive not been on here much, just found the whole ttc thing really difficult at times!!! i was so positive about it last month as well, i thought i had pg symptoms but turns out it was a case of mind over matter! anyway hope you start to feel better soon hun! Wink xxx
AD2
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
you moan all you like hun thats what where here for when anyone is feeling down its nice to have somewhere to go to have a chat about how you feel,
Ive got 11 days until i test so im only 3 days after you. Smile
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi casstia, rosie and Ad. Good we all can come on here and have our moan or rant. just helps you get through the day sometimes. Im feeling surprisingly positive even though my AF arrived on Sat and DH away till Fri evening. But then it has been my day off and the suns been out. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Casstia, rosie, AD and pup, and anyone else for that matter,

I was feeling miserable yesterday as the old AF arrived!!! Going to try and be positive now tho and hope next time will be the time for me and the rest of you too.

Helz xxxxxxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi all!!! darent forget to mantion anybody these days!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing its got to be our turn soon aint it Question dont know about anyone else but the sunshines making me feel better, i dont know why cos all i do is run round the house looking for washing!! Laughing im glad were feeling more positive this month, and at least were all here for each other, which is an absolute godsend!!!!! i defo would have either cracked up or given up if it wasnt for you lot latley! even tho i dont always post i do always read them. i just want to say thanks to everybody!!! god, if im this emotional now god knows what ill be like if i ever get a bfp!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing xx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rosie

know what you mean, got to really watch what you say or dont say on here now eh!!!!

I'm glad you are feeling positive, I'm trying to be as I know its early days for me, lets hope we do all get BFPs v soon. The sun is helping me too!!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
hey casstia sorry ur having a bad day hun and dont ever be sorry for moaning we r all here to support each other and its alot easier to moan on here than it is to ur hubby!!

hope ur feeling better soon luv x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks guys. Sorry for being a miserable....****BEEP****!!!! but just cant seem to pick myself up this time....hopefully its hormones!!! Laughing Laughing

Trying to convince hubby that he needs to treat me to a large chinese followed by a bowl of Carte Dor but hes not having any of it at the mo!!

Think I'll pop back tomorro when hopefully im a bit happier bunny so I dont drag you all down into the pit of depression with me! Sad Crying or Very sad Laughing
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
aww ur not draggin us anywhere hun so dont think like that

if u need to chat u know where we r u can pm me if u like to!!

and forget the bowl of carte dor id jst get a spoon and get stuck right into the whole tub Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Cass honey,

Im sorry you are feeling down babes. There must be something in the air today as I have been feeling really crappy and negative too. I really do hope its the hormones hun Laughing

I recommend a big fat chinese, lots of ice cream and a nice hot bath....followed by lots of chocolate later Laughing Laughing Laughing

Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Cass,

I am testing on 21st, (although due on 22nd, but flying for long weekend) so 9 days away for me.

I'm also feeling down today, which is a shame as I had a really lovely weekend, but our poor cat went out last night and didn't return, we found her this afternoon, she must of been hit by a car, still alive but in a bad way.

Hopefully tomoorw will be more positive for us all x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 am 
Post subject:
Cazza9 wrote:
Hi Cass,

I am testing on 21st, (although due on 22nd, but flying for long weekend) so 9 days away for me.

I'm also feeling down today, which is a shame as I had a really lovely weekend, but our poor cat went out last night and didn't return, we found her this afternoon, she must of been hit by a car, still alive but in a bad way.

Hopefully tomoorw will be more positive for us all x

Aw Caz Im sorry to hear that hun. i do hope shes ok. Cats are very resilient tho. Im guessing the awful person didnt even stop then.....ggggggrrrrr some people have no morals xx
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:25 am 
Post subject:
ml223 wrote:
aww ur not draggin us anywhere hun so dont think like that

if u need to chat u know where we r u can pm me if u like to!!

and forget the bowl of carte dor id jst get a spoon and get stuck right into the whole tub Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks hun I really appreciate it. Still no improvement today but got into work to a very large bag of Smarties Cookies on my desk so I think people are starting to pick up on me not being a very happy bunny at the mo!! Feel like I could do with a couple of weeks off but jobs still fairly new so cant really get doc to sign me off Sad
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear ur not much better hun
but very impressed with the bag of smartie cookies on ur desk, u will jst have to get stuck into them to cheer urself up a bit!!
all i came into on my desk was notes of things needing done lol Laughing Laughing

x
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular