Do I or don't I?

Tillysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject: Do I or don't I?
Well here it is - I posted a couple of weeks ago having been told that my only hope was IVF, however I was due on yesterday and af still hasnt arrived. I have slight cramps but then I have had more cramps since last week. The other thing is I do have a lower back pain but this could be totally unrelated as I worked on our land yesterday. I do have a test at home but do I want the bitter disappointment if it is a BFN? usually 27 or 28 days. Too early to test?????????????????
AD2
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
How exciting yeah i would test i know what you mean that it puts you on a downer if its the bfn but fingers crossed you never no good luck,
I dont know if you have seen it but i sent you an email address about a website i found with people on it who are doing ivf just in case you wanted any information but hopefully you won't need it now x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
good luck hun xxxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. AD2, thanks for the website, I have done a lot of reading about IVF and on Friday booked my first 2 appoitments for June. I will keep you posted with af arrival/non arrival. xx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
good luck terina. xxx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Luv. pupx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Terina,
I would probably wait ja couples of days just incase, but its so difficult to be patient especially if you want something so bad.
I hope AF stays away and you get a positive.

Lots of babydust to you xx
kipps
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
i wouldnt get to down hearted by ivf... my bes friend only has one ovary and one fallopian tube.. she also suffers with endo... was told she would never conceive without ivf.. and then her boyfriend had a testicular cancer scare and was found to have very low sperm count and not very strong sperm at that... so was then told pnly hope would be ivf with donor...

she has just given birth to twin boys.. that may i add were not only conceived naturally but they are non identical so was 2 eggs that were fertilised...

so there is hope for u and everyone else and miracles do happen...

i hope u do get a nice strong bfp in a couple of days.. fingers crossed for u

xx
Tillysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just thought I would let you know that my af arrived safely this morning. To be honest I thought it would but didnt know why I was late anyway not too down hearted about it - will try again this month. Kipps, thanks for your message, I will definately be havinga go at IVF and everything crossed it works. Good luck to you all.x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Awww, sorry to hear that hun but try and stay positive ( i know easier said than done!!) xxx

We are all here when you need to chat etc. xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular