I have been away for a while - it all got too much .....

ja43118
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject: I have been away for a while - it all got too much .....
I have been away for a while - it all got too much and I felt so deflated. It is so nice to have the support of others but sometimes when you read too many posts and disappointments - it makes you even more hopeless.

However, I have spent a lot of time thinking, spending my time doing other things and have finally accepted that these things happen when they are meant to. I feel so much calmer and accepting of all this - I hope I can share this with others.

My Reiki Healer has been amazing in clearing out old memories and issues and small things which were maybe holding me back subconciously. I now feel more ready than ever.

I have been TTC since Sept 07 - M/C in Dec at 7 weeks - and back on the horse again in Jan. But my time is almost here. Have high hopes for this month. Day 18 of 28 day cycle - 10 days to testing (cant get my ticker to work!).

Would love to hear from you if you due to test on or around 22nd May. Jo x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
dont give up hun good luck xxxx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:37 pm 
Post subject: Re: I have been away for a while - it all got too much .....
ja43118 wrote:
I have been away for a while - it all got too much and I felt so deflated. It is so nice to have the support of others but sometimes when you read too many posts and disappointments - it makes you even more hopeless.

However, I have spent a lot of time thinking, spending my time doing other things and have finally accepted that these things happen when they are meant to. I feel so much calmer and accepting of all this - I hope I can share this with others.

My Reiki Healer has been amazing in clearing out old memories and issues and small things which were maybe holding me back subconciously. I now feel more ready than ever.

I have been TTC since Sept 07 - M/C in Dec at 7 weeks - and back on the horse again in Jan. But my time is almost here. Have high hopes for this month. Day 18 of 28 day cycle - 10 days to testing (cant get my ticker to work!).

Hi Ja43118

good luck i will keep everything crossed for you. Did you see my other post about ticker? Have you tried again?

Helz xx

Would love to hear from you if you due to test on or around 22nd May. Jo x

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
hiya,
i no exactley how u feel just posted saying how fed up i am. i test around 25th so not long for me either. the ppl on here are so gr8 to tlk to and its so nice to chat with ppl inthe same possition as you.
im so sorry to hear about your mc.
wishing you all the best and let me no how itsgoes on 22nd,
gd luck x x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
oops dont know why my message ended up like that, see im still no expert Laughing

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi ja glad to hear ur feeling better and hopefully u will get some good news on the 22nd fingers crossed
thats when im due aswell x
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jo,

Im sorry you have been having such a horrible time of things but very glad that you are back with us Laughing Fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you hun.

Lots of luck and babydust

Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jo,

Sorry you've had a rough time but its great you managed to sort your head out and remain positive.
Good luck to you on 22nd. I am also testing 21st/22nd.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ja Im not due to test then im on my 2nd month of ttc since my Ep. feeling more positive about nxt month. Just wanted to say {{BIG HUGS}} and good luck. Pupx
ja43118
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:07 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Cazza - hope we all have good news this month. xxxx

Hi pup1 - sorry about EP - {{BIG HUGS}} back to you and good luck xxxx

Thanks Tigger - its nice to be back xxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular