Anyone testing tomorrow?

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that NICKY but no sign of AF so still a chance. Good luck my dear. Pupx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers mxpink and pup,
Bloody AF Mad She should turn up on time or not at all - it's just bad manners keeping us all hanging around!! Smile Sorry you got a negative aswell mzpink.When did you test?I tested at four after work even though it says to do it in the morning.Couldn't wait it out!!
Let's hope AF doesn't make an appearance and get a BFP soon
Nicky xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I think testing in the morning can make a real difference as hormone is more concentrated then. Good luck with next test NICKY. Pupx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry for spelling name wrong mzpink-Just having a blond moment!! Smile xx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers Pup.Have got another test left so will try to be sensible and do it first thing in a couple of days time if AF hasn't appeared by then.xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Couple of days. Ooooh you are patient, unlike me. But gd idea. Fingers crossed for you, hope AF stays away. Pupx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you don't mind me asking Pup but when you had your two kiddies could you tell you were pregnant before you did a test and if so what were your symptoms?Sorry for being nosey!! Embarassed xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
I dont mind you asking at all. As far as I can remember back that far Laughing the symptoms I had were very similiar to PMT but I just felt positive in a funny way. Not as much stomach cramping as I would usually have got. Even with my EP baby, I found out I was expecting end of Feb this year, started trying Jan and I knew I wasnt first month but felt different and just seemed to know. Also a bit more dizzy and light headed. Hope that helps NICKY. Anything else I can help by answering from my own experience I really dont mind at all. Pup Laughing xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Pup, hey darlin. thank you for your stories. That is exactly how i feel....i really do hope its a good sign!!! I have had such a strange 'positive' feeling and felt dizzy and headachey all day.

Fingers crossed Laughing

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers Pup - you're a star! Smile A few years ago I tried to get pregnant and miscarried at 8 weeks.I tested negative right up until the 8th week and even then only one test showed a BFP.Even in the hospital I tested negative!The only thing I remember was feeling dizzy and lightheaded and reacting badly to alcohol during a night out when I didn't think I was pregnant.I went to a party on sunday and reacted badly to alcohol so you neve know.Probably just clutching at straws! Confused xx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Tigger,
It's sounding pretty good for you and I will keep everything crossed for you.xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. Will be keeping everything crossed for you too Very Happy

Im feeling lots of BFP's this month Laughing

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
You're getting me really excited now Very Happy Was feeling fed up until I came on here.Can't wait to come home from work tomorrow and find out your news.Feeling really positive you will get a BFP Smile xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
awwww thanks hun. I am soooooooo hoping so!! Fingers crossed for you too.....lots of BFP's me thinks Laughing

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Here's to lots of BFPs all round Very Happy Am watching a cookery programme and thought a recipe with loads of peas looked nice but I absolutely hate and detest peas - surely that's a good sign Laughing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular