feel so rotten

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am 
Post subject: feel so rotten
Lewis has always been a clingy child.. As long as hes with someone he knows hes usually ok but today was his first day at nursery without Charlie.. And he cried so bad when we left him... And my signal on my phone is terrible and I cant get in touch woth nursery to see if hes ok... I never really bothered with Charlie hes always been used to going on hisoown.. Cant work out if I'm hormonal today or just cos hes my baby... I cried when I left him ol.. Even the workers at nursery said it was the best thing for him as he follows Charlie around all the time when they go on a Monday.. But I feel guilty haha it will be worse next week cos he will have slept at his nannas and I wont be there to take him :/ xx
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
Awww he will be okay. By the time you pick him up he will forgot that he's upset. Adam was a bit upset when I left him the first time but he was fine afterwards and loves nursery.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Nursery finally managed to text me and let me know he was ok. Picked him up at 3 and he says hes had a nice day and played out.. The only problem now is hes tired and stroppy and hes got another full day tomorrow lol! X
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Glad to hear he got on well Smile x

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
My DS started nursery in Jan at 18 months of age for 1 school day a week. He cries when I drop him off even 3 months on after starting there, but I know he has a brilliant time and the last 2 weeks he has not wanted to come home with me and I felt a bit gutted about it. But at the same time it is a good thing as I know he is enjoying himself.

I'm sure your little one will be fine. They soon forget that your not there when they get distracted with the toys etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular