a mom of a 6 months old baby ?????

morningstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:31 am 
Post subject: a mom of a 6 months old baby ?????
hey u moms & mom-2-be...am tara..a mother of my cute little Lynn..im trying to enjoy being a mom although sometimes it just drives me crazy with all the demands and responsibilties ahead of me..what about u ???? hope we can talk it oit together...
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject: 6 month old boy
Hi there!! Im a mum of a 6 month old boy, Hunter, and I must admit the last 6 months have been a long hard road. Its funny how you plan how things are going to be in your head and then they turn out completely different!!! It seems to be 1 thing after another. Some days I wonder why on earth I ever wanted to be a mother and then he smiles at me, totally ruining the chance of feeling sorry for myself!! LOL. Its so nice to visit the site and see that Im not the only one who has the ruff days...weeks...and sometimes the whole month! I sometimes wonder how on earth people go on to have more kids!! What a fun life we have now!
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 am 
Post subject:
yeah i know what u mean...sometimes i just start to cry not being able to stand all the stress to face the new responsiblity (especially that my mom is not even near to where i live)..but eventually i come to feel the blessings that my littlie one keep giving to me just by seeing her smile at my face & trying to hold my fingers in her tiny hand..
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:30 am 
Post subject:
They do sweet things just to remind you they love you, sometimes though the ruff times can over shadow that for a while. Must be hard not having your mum around. Our families live close but not really that supportive. They tend to say "O im sure things arnt that bad' or my favourite "dont worry it gets better" I just want to poke someone in the eye when I hear that LOL. Do you have close friends who you can turn to??

Jump to:  

Community

Popular