Life after sleeping bags

RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 am 
Post subject: Life after sleeping bags
Hi all,

What do you use instead of sleeping bags? My 12 month old is in 6 - 18 month Grobags which he is not going to last much longer in. The thing is that he is a real wriggler, turns on his front etc...but I am being tight and dont really want to buy them again as I have to get a couple of different tog sizes as nursery is much warmer than home.........also do I introduce a pillow now?

thanks for any replies Smile
bubble08
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 am 
Post subject:
hi my 15mth old daughter is the same shes a real wriggler. i went and bought her some all in ones with feet in they are fleese so keep her warm when she kicks her quilt off. i got mine from primark about 3 each but you can buy them from quite a few places. i also got her the next size up so they will see her through winter. i personally dont want to introduce a pillow just yet i think im going to wait until she goes into a bed hope this helps xxx
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Thanks, it does - sounds cheaper than different tog sleeping bags Smile good idea on getting the size up as well.
hopeful77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
jojo maman bebe do sleeping bags up to age 4!!

Emski78
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, my 2 childrens who are 3 and 2 still have all in ones for bed time as they both kick off there covers lol. as long as i can get them to fit i will keep buying them xx
Spanish
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
I've always used sleeping bags with both my children but recently took my 20 month old out of them because he was getting too hot and making his excema itchy. I thought I'd be up all night tucking him back in but actually I just tuck the sheet down both sides of the cot (not too tight across him) and he doesn't really come out of it. It might be worth just giving a sheet / blanket / duvet a go...you might be surprised.
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
i have always used the sleeping bags. i have handed mine down to each child. 1 bag is 5 years old. they are expensive but well worth the money. i have a bag aged 18months to 3 years. its great. By the time they grow out of it they should be in a bed and know if they have no cover on to pull it on again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular