I'm new to this x

triangle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:12 am 
Post subject: I'm new to this x
Hi all, just joined this forum, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and really excited, but also worried. Everyday i expect to feel different, just hope everything will be ok. No symptons yet really only my boobs feel heavy. This is my first baby so its all new to me. I am going to see the midwife on friday, not sure what to expect, should I take my husband with me??

I'm due on 4th jan 2009
Any advice would be great

thanks everyone donnaxxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:36 am 
Post subject: Welcome
Hi there trianle, gosh your a very new preggy!! If your partner shows interest in going to any appointments with you, lap it up and take him!!! You have some very excithing times ahead, some happy and teary moments and sometimes some that will make you a little nervous, BUT enjoy every moment. You will be amazed at some of the topics we discuss online, its great though because most people are really supportive of each other and a wealth of information can be found. I check in most days just to see whats happening. Im from New Zealand and love talking to other mums from around the world. Best of luck with the weeks to come and look forward to hearing how your doing. Take care of yourself now!!
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
congrats on your pregnancy hun xxxx
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya hun conrats on ya pregnancy and welcome 2 askbaby. i wud take ya husband 2 the 1st appoiment cse they may want some medical history from him x
triangle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject: thanks
Thanks everyone for your response, I'm from Bournemouth uk. I will look forward to more chats with you all x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Hey, congratulations on your pregnancy Very Happy . Yeah id take him, i dont want my partner to miss out on anything so he goes to them all with me.

Also i get so excited i forget half of what she says so its good to have someone with youl whol remember the bits you forgot xx

xxmum2bexx
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
heya

congrats on the good news , xx
Rosay
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject:
hi im also 6 weeks pregnant and scared nervous got a rollercoaster of emotiond going on at the moment i can empathise with the sore hard breasts cos mine are very sore at the moment does this last all the way through any one got any ideas where i can get measured for a really good maternity bra in doncaster
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:45 am 
Post subject:
congratulations and welcome to this crazy site! x
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject: im new too
hi everyone,

i am almost 19 weeks and i am so so excited. I have been looking for a site like this for ages, but not found any that were much use. Im still in shock about being pregnant and its so strange because even though i have a bump and ive seen a scan of my baby i do not feel pregnant at all. I have had no cravings, no sickness, no mood swings and generally nothing to show my prgnancy, has anyone else had this happen to them? Dont get me wrong im not complaining, in fact i feel very lucky but i do wonder if its normal to feel so normal when pregnant, if that makes sense lol. ive got my 20 week scan a week on wednesday and im wondering if i should ask the sex of my baby, does anyone have any advise.

look forward to chatting with you
katie
xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:12 pm 
congrats hun. i dint really feel pregnant at 19 week i dint have a bump neither only way i did feel diffrent was i used 2 go 2 bed at bout 10.
aww bet ya looking foreward 2 ya scan. do u want 2 no the sex? i couldnt wait another day to find out the sex of my baby. u just gatta think its ya last scan if all goes 2 plan. so u will have 2 wait 20 week 2 find out if u dont lol.
what does ya parnter think x
katiegy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun,

thanx for your reply. Im was desperate to find out and so is my fiance but my work mates think i will ruin the excitment if i find out and its making me feel like i shouldn't find out lol. Im not bothered if its a boy or girl, i just want to know so i can get buying clothes. I've got loads of cream bits but want to buy my pinks or blues. at your 20 week scan is it clear to see the sex? I had a very clear 12 week scan and im worried the 20 week scan want be as good. How long does the 20 week scan last?
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 pm 
i was in about 15 mins my baby was laying face down tho so i couldnt really see anything.
if u wanna find out hun u find out, this is ur pregnancy nobody elses so u do it how u want 2.
xxxx
xSiobhanAx
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
hiya triangle. congrats and welcome and good luck 2day, hope it went well xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular