Discharge

Debz354
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 pm 
Post subject: Discharge
Hi

I gave birth to Jake 13 weeks ago, but still seem to have a yellow/brownish discharge that has a slight odour, im having to wear panty liners daily? Has anyone else had this?

Thanks

Debz

xmcnickyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 am 
Post subject:
I get really odd discharge still, it's not always coloured but it does have a very distinct smell which reminds me of being in labour for some reason! It's really thick and sticky (sorry TMI).
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Im so glad somebody else has mentioned this as i still have it and JP is nearly 4 months. I wasnt sure if it was normal or not and havent braved asking my male doctor yet! Embarassed
i sure hope it goes soon as it is most unpleasant!
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
it might be an infection as i had the same symptoms an when i gave a urine sample the day before i popped 2 weeks later i got a call from the docs to say there was a prescription for me (no in between convo with the doc), best to get it checked out but if you do get anti biotics be warned they might make you constipated which is no fun with stitches - yes ouch Laughing

Axxx
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

It does sound like an infection to me. Thrush is really common after birth and usually comes with a nasty smelling discharge. Get yourself off to see your doctor or pharmacist.

M x
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Martinigirl1979 wrote:
Hi Ladies,

It does sound like an infection to me. Thrush is really common after birth and usually comes with a nasty smelling discharge. Get yourself off to see your doctor or pharmacist.

M x

Hi sorry to comment on what u have said but thrush should not smell and would not be yellow sounds like an infection. Pharmacist would not be able to help with that best to see doc x x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular