The Witch has Landed at day 46.....:-(

linzimossop
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 pm 
Post subject: The Witch has Landed at day 46.....:-(
Oh well as some of you might know i have been having all the signs that i was PG but all i was getting was BFN. Then after 46 days she has turned up and by god has she sorry about tmi but its bad and i have really bad clots too...sozzzz Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Well after having periods26yrs and never being late this was a shock to me. Really thought that this was the one.
Oh well im new on here and you all seem really nice girls so here i am on day 3 and hoping this is the month. I have to have a blood test done on day 21 for the IVF clinic so something to look forward too at least.

Please girls how do you get a one of them tickers i have tried to but i cant seem to get it. Exclamation Question

Ok thanks again for listening to me go on .
LOve and hugs Linzi xxxxxxxxx
Esther2
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear that ! What a witch that AF is !! BD-ing again - SOME consolation in that I suppose Wink It's soooo frustrating but I will be keeping everything crossed for you that THIS is your month !!! xx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear af came linzi

to get a ticker jst go to lilypie.com and make ur ticker then once its made copy the bbcode got to ur forum settings and where it says signature paste in ur ticker bbcode and make sure bbcode is turned on and ur ticker shud work

gl hun x
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, my af arrived today too and I also have exceptionally heavy flows so feeling poohy at the moment. Hope you don't mind me asking but how long have you been ttc?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular