pls help!

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject: pls help!
I really need some advice.....
I have been with my b.f on and off for about 3 yrs,as he kept cheating on me with his ex g.f! Sad stupid me, i kept taking him bk cos all i want is to be with him!
I have known him for around 9yrs! We now have a 6month old boy together who is my world!!
Since becomming pregnantand having our son, my b.f has been excellent & I feel like he has changed for the better! even all his friends and family agree!

I gave up working to look after my son and my b.f works full time. I feel so down lately, I rely on him for everything as I have no money! He doesnt help out at home and doesnt want me 2 go bk to work part time as he wants me to look after our baby!
It drives me insane being at home everyday and I do try to get out as much as possible, although money restricts what I can do! I go 2 the gym everyday and visit friends etc
Even if i was to go bk to work, I feel like I wouldnt be able to cope even part time as he does nothing to help at home!

Im only22, i feel like iv lost all my confidence since having a baby! I think about what he did to me every single day and it eats away at me! I feel like im loosing the plot and really dont no what to do?!!! Im so paranoid and can c it all happening again! I need to change..... do i need counselling?!!
As a result of the stress and paranoia i have not had a period! I am however, not pregnant!
someone pls give me some advice! Sad Sad
molly1973
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya, im sorry to say hun, its not you who needs to change, your boyfriend is very very lucky you have given him a second change, cos i dont believe anyone can change from being a cheat to being faithful. and as loong as you are with him your always wonder everytime he goes out if hes cheating on u again, i know cos ive been there good luck xx
Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:50 am 
Post subject:
hello hun, i agree wi molly1973. its not good for the baby either. you should either kick him out or you move out coz its ruinin you, you'v given up everythin for him and to look after his baby and it seems to be thats what e wants u for and you should get the strength to get rid. i'v been throu the same and i got rid as soon as some1 told me that i was changin for the worst. i'm sorry hun but u and your baby are better of out. Rolling Eyes
good luck luv
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular