Waking at 3am taking feed then only sleeping till 5am!!!!

Loobylou
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject: Waking at 3am taking feed then only sleeping till 5am!!!!
Does anyone have any advice, my LO is just over 4 months old, she goes to bed at 8.30 after a bath, her going down routine is really good, she settles to sleep and goes till around 2.30am-3am, she then wakes so i feed her she sometimes takes a full feed sometimes only a couple of ounzes, but then when she goes back down she only sleeps for a couple of hours and wakes at 5am sometimes just before its driving us mad, we think that after shes taken a feed she would go back to sleep till around 7am which would be fine but she doesnt, we have tried to use balck out curtains but she still wakes really early, sometimes we can get her to sleep but she doesnt go into a deep sleep she just tosses and turns, is there anyone else out there experiencing the same or similar????

Please help

Louise
PinkFairy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
hi i can sympathise with you.

our LO is 12 weeks now and she sleeps well from 7-11pm, gets fed at 11pm then wakes up every mornign at 2,3,4,5am last night i tried disturbing, she hadn't woken at 3am so we straghtened her up in cot as wriggles to side, this ggot her out of a deep sleep she stirred a bit so i sushed her and hat was her till 5am, which was pretty good for her.

it drives you mad its almost like they need to break the habit, sorry can't be of more help hope someone else has good advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular