Stomach cramps

maybebaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:16 am 
Post subject: Stomach cramps
I have just found out that i am pregnant , 4 weeks at most, and have a doctors appointment on monday, but i'm just a bit worried that i keep getting stomach cramps. Not sure if this is nomal or not? Keep feeling like i am going to have diorreah. Which as you can imagine is not very nice. But don't because i'm too constipated. Also absolutely full of wind, from both ends which is a little bit unsociable! Everything else is ok, but just worried as i had a termination a couple of years ago and am worried i could have damaged my insides. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
keri1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:08 am 
Post subject: Re: Stomach cramps
maybebaby wrote:
I have just found out that i am pregnant , 4 weeks at most, and have a doctors appointment on monday, but i'm just a bit worried that i keep getting stomach cramps. Not sure if this is nomal or not? Keep feeling like i am going to have diorreah. Which as you can imagine is not very nice. But don't because i'm too constipated. Also absolutely full of wind, from both ends which is a little bit unsociable! Everything else is ok, but just worried as i had a termination a couple of years ago and am worried i could have damaged my insides. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

hi,

im 16 weeks pregnant and still getting stomach cramps. Think they are just the baby growing n stuff cos i seem to get them just before my bump has a growth spurt!!! as long as there is no blood or anything i think it should be ok.also, for the first 3 months i was really constipated n apparantly getting more wind when your pregnant is common, so try not to worry. hope this helps!! Very Happy
kimberley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hey

Im 17 weeks and i was exactly the same iv come to realise its normal although i was very worried about the pains at first. I still get them now but not as bad. My stomach muscles hurt but thats just my growing bump

Try not to worry hun

Very Happy
katfrog
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
I am 6 weeks pregnant and have had cramps for the last 3 weeks- thought it was my period at first- but have been assured that this is normal- it's all about the egg burrowing into the lining and your lining thickening. I have so much wind it is untrue! I am goimg back to work on Monday and won't be telling anyone for a while so that could be embarrassing!
staceyrudd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Hey
I think I'm only around 3 weeks pregnant, I got married 4 weeks ago on saturday so I think its a honeymoon baby. I started having bad cramps in my tummy and windy too, took a test , well two tests and they were both positive, thanks for putting up your question as its something ive been worried about too, I keep thinking im about to start my period! Going to the dr's next week to confirm!

Good luck.
Stacey
ang111
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:17 am 
Post subject: hi I'm 6 weeks and have stomach cramps too...
It feels like trapped wind or period pains sort of... very wierd. Just joined this site today and you guys have sooo put my mind at rest. Went to docs today and they said it's normal too..... Did 6 tests on Saturday - we have been trying for 4 years and were due to go to the doctors this week!!! they ahve said we are 6 wks
staceyrudd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
At least its normal then! Congratualtions on getting pregnant after 4 years, I bet its a relief!
I was lucky enough to get pregnant so quickly after a week of trying. My husband is slightly gutted as he didnt think we would get pregnant so week of only a week of bring pregnant, i think he was hoping to be trying a bit longer. Its all great news though we are really excited.
How are the plans coming along?
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:45 am 
Post subject:
big congrats to you both and welcome to the forums!!

have a look in some of the other sections for loads of good advice about planning and so on, and also about what to expect during pregnancy. Its worth checking out some of the tips from other people about joining baby clubs and the like for freebies, as with lots its a case of the earlier you join the more freebies you get Very Happy

Enjoy your pregnancies Very Happy

Anna
laura21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:34 pm 
Post subject: cramps
hi

found out yday im 5 weeks preg! very excited

ive had cramps 4 about 2 weeks now in lower abdomen and lower back........ was puttin it down 2 bein pre menstrual turns out they are implantation cramps!

doc said as long as they rnt painful r ther is any bleedin they r normal... it is the womb and uterus stretchin! can b most common in 1st preg!

congrats anyway xx

thought id share with u
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
congrats Laura!! hope everything goes well for you Very Happy
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:08 pm 
Post subject: Cramps
Just found out I was pregnant last Friday and saw dr today. Real relief to see all this discussion on cramps as also had them and was concerned, until I read all this. Very excited, but scared too!
Lilyanaa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Am soo chuffed I joined this website - am so crazy with paranoia that something will go wrong (have had miscarriage and termination prevoiusly Sad ) but reading other people's posts have made me feel much better re cramping etc!!! Am only 5 ish weeks max so I know I've got a way to go but thsi seems like a great place for support!!
jennipie
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lily, this website is good isnt it. Its reassuring. I feel loads people like friends and family can give u advice until they are blue in the face, but it just snt the same as speaking to someone who is going through the same las ya at the same time. good luck with everything x
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I completely agree, my family don't know I'm pregnant yet as I want to wait to get to 12 weeks, so don't really have anyone to speak to at the mo. Great to chat to people on here.

LD
jennipie
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
i really wanted to wait and tell my family when I was 12 weeks, HOWEVER, I work in the family company and see my parents on a daily basis, and i was ill, so i had to tell them or they would have guessed and that wold ruin my surprise!!!! but its so amazing when i told them, xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular