Breasts after M/C - Opinions

PlainJane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm 
Post subject: Breasts after M/C - Opinions
Morning ladies,

I didn't realise this topic had been set up, I always went straight to Trying to Conceive, I never went any further down the page. Anyway, I m/c in Nov at 9.5 weeks and since then my breasts have not hurt once! AF due on Sat CD29 of 32. Bdanced around the right time and getting aching in abdomen but no sore breasts, no headaches and no spots like last time. I have become obsessed with the internet looking up different symtoms even though I think I couldn't know anything else - I have done any work this week!

So, what's been happening with eveyone's breasts?

Sian xx
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Just before i had my bfp, my breats became really vaining,and turned sore after a few days, but also had heartburn they were just like the map of englands waterways, after my m/c they went back to normal, but now the vains are back grrr, i had a post m/c scan last Monday and everything was perfect, back down to normal, so god knows whats going on, think my body just likes playing games, Laughing

UKMummy
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs were really sore and lumpy before i tested pos. After my mc, they went back to normal pretty quickly. I had all the usual pg signs. Felt ill, boobs, peeing lots etc.
Sanje
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs went back to normal quite quick after my MC in fact it was my boobs being less uncomfy which made me realise I had lost my little one before he or she fell out, it was quite a dramatic difference. Your boobs seem to be more tender in early pregnancy with a first pregancy, I'd say with subsequent ones, its not much more obvious then premenstrual symptoms for the start but I wert up a whole cup size by the 6th week of pregnancy and then right back to normal two weeks later after the M/C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular