cronic lung disease

beauy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject: cronic lung disease
Hi there is there anyone out there who's little one has this condition???? My 23 month old has cld as he was born at 26 weeks, he is oxygen dependant on 0.2 oxygen and is slowly reducing. It feels so lonely some times as everyone stares nut doesn't ask questions when i take him out so i have started staying at home with him so he doesn't have to go through the cruel things people say etc.
Is there anyone who fels the same or am i really lone in this?
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi
Im not in the same situation as u and sorry to hear ur goin thru this! U shuldnt have to feel this way!
Dont let what other people think worry you and stop u goin out!! U should be proud to have ur son out and about with you!! I understand it must be hard as some people can be very cruel but in my opinion I would just stare back at them and smile!! xx
beauy
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject: Thankyou
I took him out this morning and these people were starring as we were in the que to pay, so i just said to them instead of staring and whispering why not just ask what is wrong or what all the tubes are for and i'd tell u. I then told them how it felt and they appologised it fely sssoooo good as i then evplained what problems he has and answered their questions, i hope that next time they see a baby as jack is then they won't stare but will say hello. Very Happy
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:39 am 
Post subject:
ahhhh thats great!! Smile I bet u feel really good! x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular