SCARED TO DEATH

CY
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:34 pm 
Post subject: SCARED TO DEATH
HI, i'm new here last yeay i lost a babie boy at 18 wks. I never thought i would get over it but you have to. Well here i am pregnant again now @ 20 wks and feeling very nervous. Has anyone been through the same situation.x
thenuttytart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
I have had a miscarriage and was told I could not have children because I was attacked when I was 19. But I have a 3 year old son and one on the way. I am petrified that it will all go ok and will feel better when I get past the twelve weeks. The chances of miscarriage drop dramatically then. Try and stay positive and don't let yourself stress over it too much as that is not good for you or baby. What happened is very sad but one failed does not mean you will miscarry again this time. In fact I was told I was more likely to carry after getting pregnant once even if I miscarried and that is exactly what happened.

Congratulations on getting pregnant again. I am positive that this time it will be a success! Take care!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular