hi everyone

dickie35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm 
Post subject: hi everyone
hi just come on to say that im glad all the snow is going where i am now as has been fairly annoying having to dig my car out to go to work most mornings and not to stress all day about my gorgeous O/H going out to put stuff in bin or doing anything else and slipping over as she did the other week luckily she was perfectly fine and we went down to the labour ward and the midwife checked out little one with the featal doppler and took a while to find the little ones heart beat and my heart was in my mouth and could see the look of fear on my o/h face but in the end the mw found the heart beat and all was well. I also hope everyone has a good day tommorrow. steve
briw
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
i know exatly what u mean , if anyone wants to know where all the roadsalt went its on my drive so my partner didnt slip going the ten yards from our door to her car, i cant describe our elation when we first heard ours heart beat, now the little bugger shoots off as soon as we start lookin
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:10 pm 
Post subject: hi briw
lolyeah is funny to hear the baby kick the doppler off. yeah know whqat you mean bout the salt i used alost a full container of table salt on our path. steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular