Dr's advice,,,,

ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 am 
Post subject: Dr's advice,,,,
well we've not managed to stick to the advice of waiting a cycle before ttc again!
the time has felt right and it felt like the most natural thing to do.
So i'm going to assume that my af would be due when it would have been on a normal cycle and maybe test after that if it doesn't come!
feel much more relaxed this time, i was such a stress head last time even though it was only a month! determined to enjoy it all more this time as i know the stressing will come when i get that BFP!
claire x
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Go for it hun, i'm in the same boat, and didnt want to wait till my next af, Doctors told me not to ttc until after first af but we bded as you do when your in the right mood, my oh said what if you get pregnant, i said to him i'm not bothered if its meant to be it will happen, and only if my body is ready for it to happen it will,

Goodluck for your bfp hun xxx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies. x

EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck!! x
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
Rang epau today to find out when i should test and get an accurate result, got a lecture about how you should wait for 6 weeks before bding, as i can cause a major infection, apperently,
Anyway any ideas when you will get an accurate result, i had natural miscarriage, and they reckoned that everything was back to normal womb wise,
So any idea as need some medical treatment that i can not take if i have conceived

Thanks

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
I waited until after my first cycle just gone. I felt like just going ahead and trying last month as i had my blood monitored until it went back to normal so i suppose dating wouldnt have been an issue. Im glad i waited though as i knew i wasnt quite emotionally ready, had a setback when i thought i was fine.
Im more stable now and hopefully this is the month.

Just want to say, good luck to each and every 1 of you
D xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular